Mariposa International Services Co. Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Mariposa International Services Co. Inc. is committed to growth and service. At a time when faith in the recruitment industry was dwindling, Mariposa aimed to continue in making a difference by giving both client and applicant the best terms of honest, fast and efficient service.
Mariposa International Services Co. Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until December 17, 2022:
- Vacancies: 15
- Salary per year : GBP 35,360 ( Php 2,397,460 )
- Salary per month : Php 199,788
- Job Description:
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options.
- Observe and record patient behavior.
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans.
- Takes and records vital signs.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent or disabled patients.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Rushcliffe Care Group
Principal / Employer Address: BMB Global Recruitment Services UK Ltd. – UNITED KINGDOM
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3166146 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-843-2978 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Mariposa International Services Co. Inc is located at 2F, No. 61 Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad