Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of August 18, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 9, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 2,000 – 2,200 (Php 29,452 – 32,397)
- Job Description:
- Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs
- Cutting and fitting tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools
- Preparing, measuring and marking surfaces to be covered
- Mixing, applying and spreading cement, glue or other adhesives using hand tools
- Aligning and straightening tiles using levels and squares
- Applying plaster between tiles and removing excess plaster
- Cutting, polishing and installing marble and granite
- Removing and replacing cracked or damaged tiles
- Preparing cost estimates and orders
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools such as screeds, brushes and trowels
- Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise
- Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly
- Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying and setting mosaic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms
- Tap tiles into place carefully using tools to properly adhere tiles to the base, making sure not to break or damage tiles
- Follow blueprints precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to determine how to go about jobs
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position
- Male Applicants are preferred for this role
Principal / Employer: Malekat
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3QfXRy4 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5266504; 5265928; 5361743; 09291138357; 09956440600; 933-318-9669 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is located at Room 700-702 L & S Building 1414 Roxas Blvd. Ermita, Manila
Source: Work Abroad