Do you want to work in Bahrain as a Chef de Partie? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description, and qualifications, until February 01, 2023;
Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide. The Headquarter is strategically located in the Commercial Business District in the City of Makati. Through a course of planned growth, BBL will be expanding its operations in the Middle East, Europe and Asia for its global market.
They pursue a policy of sourcing directly the required manpower and working closely with its Client; thus, solidifying the relationship and adding portfolio of long term business relationship
This agency is the latest company of its officers who have a combined cumulative experience of over 30 years in the recruitment and placement industry; a TEAM of practicing lawyer, an engineer and business administration specialist back by highly professional staff will make BBL continue to earn its reputation in the global market.
They provide manpower to its customer base consisting of ultimate Clientele, pursuing the same philosophy of getting the same services. We are currently providing skilled and technical manpower requirement for U.S. based construction companies in U.S. Trust territories, the Middle East and Asia.
Chef de Partie
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: BHD 250 – 300 (Php 36,904 – 44,285)
- Job Description:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Al Ghalia Will
Principal / Employer Address: Po Box. 54123 Adliya Kingdom of Bahrain
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181073 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8323212; 7289211; 09295469607; 09097952369; (02)-8-5247809 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is located at Mezzanine Floor, 779 Filben Bldg., J.P. Rizal St., Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad