Do you want to work in Bahrain as a Receptionist? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description, and qualifications, until February 01, 2023;
Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide. The Headquarter is strategically located in the Commercial Business District in the City of Makati. Through a course of planned growth, BBL will be expanding its operations in the Middle East, Europe and Asia for its global market.
They pursue a policy of sourcing directly the required manpower and working closely with its Client; thus, solidifying the relationship and adding portfolio of long term business relationship
This agency is the latest company of its officers who have a combined cumulative experience of over 30 years in the recruitment and placement industry; a TEAM of practicing lawyer, an engineer and business administration specialist back by highly professional staff will make BBL continue to earn its reputation in the global market.
They provide manpower to its customer base consisting of ultimate Clientele, pursuing the same philosophy of getting the same services. We are currently providing skilled and technical manpower requirement for U.S. based construction companies in U.S. Trust territories, the Middle East and Asia.
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: BHD 140 – 180 (Php 20,668 – 26,551)
- Job Description:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year (s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Al Ghalia Will
Principal / Employer Address: Po Box. 54123 Adliya Kingdom of Bahrain
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181076 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8323212; 7289211; 09295469607; 09097952369; (02)-8-5247809 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is located at Mezzanine Floor, 779 Filben Bldg., J.P. Rizal St., Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad