21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). We have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
21st Century Manpower, Inc. has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, 1ts propelling power The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of soci0economic growth and progress. This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play. Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpOwer to support their drive. North America and Europe,
whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower. This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Imc. was organized. To help raise that manpower.
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. They also take on vital roles of education, assessing situations, as support. Nurses may be differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses practice in many specialties with differing levels of prescription authority. Nurses comprise the largest component of most healthcare environments; but there is evidence of international shortages of qualified nurses. Many nurses provide care within the ordering scope of physicians, and this traditional role has shaped the public image of nurses as care providers. Nurse practitioners are nurses with a graduate degree in advanced practice nursing. They are however permitted by most jurisdictions to practice independently in a variety of settings. Since the postwar period, nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials, and many of the traditional regulations and provider roles are changing.
Nurses develop a plan of care, working collaboratively with physicians, therapists, the patient, the patient’s family, and other team members that focuses on treating illness to improve quality of life. In the United Kingdom and the United States, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, diagnose health problems and prescribe the correct medications and other therapies, depending on particular state regulations. Nurses may help coordinate the patient care performed by other members of a multidisciplinary health care team such as therapists, medical practitioners, and dietitians. Nurses provide care both interdependently, for example, with physicians, and independently as nursing professionals. In addition to providing care and support, nurses educate the public, and promote health and wellness. Nursing historians face the challenges of determining whether care provided to the sick or injured in antiquity is called nursing care. In the fifth century BC, for example, the Hippocratic Collection in places describes skilled care and observation of patients by male “attendants,” who may have been early nurses.
21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until December 10, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 1,500 – 1,800 (Php 23,300 – 27,960)
- Job Description:
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers’ leftover food upon request.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
- Take orders from head chefs about regular order preparation and daily specials.
- Prepare ingredients such as meats and vegetables that need to be used for food preparation purposes.
- Make the availability of fresh ingredients possible on a daily basis.
- Cut, slice and puree vegetables and fruits and store them properly.
- Rotate food items in cold storage and trash any expired items.
- Assist the head chef in cooking items from the menu by following standard recipes.
- Place prepared dishes and platters on trays to make them ready for serving.
- Arrange for ovens and cooking ranges to be set at proper heat levels.
- Organize uncooked food in dishes and place them in ovens or cookers for preparation purposes.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: FBH GROUP
Principal / Employer Address: SAUDI ARABIA
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3164196 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3-410-1234 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is located at Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad