Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment
Established in the 2003; Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a progressive manpower agency headquartered in Manila, Philippines. Branches: Manila, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro
Reliability & passion within the recruitment industry, our overseas clients benefit from our partnership. With perseverance & hard work, L&H becomes better delivering quality Filipino candidates needed.
It offers effective methods for searching, recruiting and screening candidates according to our client’s specific needs and requirements. The candidates have to undergo a very thorough screening process before they are referred to our clients for final screening and acceptance. Constant communication with our clients is the key to ensuring that the best candidates are hired for the jobs.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency offers permanent placements where candidates are directly recruited by our clients. We ensure that the best talent is sent and that all travel and foreign government procedures and pre-deployment arrangements are met.
It understands that each client is unique and has special needs. Because of our flexibility, we can come up with an arrangement that incorporates the various aspects of our different services. This, in turn, allows us to customize our services to better respond to our client’s particular requirements.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency maintains a data bank that consists of pools of qualified applicants who are ready for deployment in various categories. These categories include engineering and project management, site management and administration, field and site engineers, highly skilled construction workers, industrial personnel, office personnel, health care workers, hotel, restaurant and fast-food personnel, general services and production staff.
As of July 28, 2022 Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 19, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 2,200 – 2,201 (Php 32,861 – 32,875)
- Job Description:
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Assembling or dismantling machinery, equipment, or other devices according to written or verbal instructions from supervisors or other experts in the field
- Troubleshooting malfunctions in equipment or processes to determine causes and solutions
- Performing basic engineering calculations such as pressure loss calculations for steam lines
- Maintaining and repairing operating equipment such as boilers, turbines, motors, pumps, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, or other mechanical components
- Creating drawings of new equipment or parts based on engineering designs and specifications
- Installing and maintaining electrical components such as wiring and circuit boards in machinery and equipment
- Recording data such as measurements, temperatures, pressures, or other values during experiments or tests
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with machinery or equipment to determine causes
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment such as lubricating bearings, changing oil filters, or replacing parts
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Must have experienced in amusement or any entertainment company.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
Principal / Employer: ABDULLAH AL OTHAIM
Principal / Employer Address: SAUDI RIYADH
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3z0QIKE and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 5595904; 09175278520; 09996689783 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is located at 102A, 104&105, Pearl of the Orient Tower, 1240 Roxa Boulevard, Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad