Ameinri Overseas Employment Agency Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Over the years, Ameinri Overseas Employment Agency Inc. has been working towards the betterment of manpower overseas recruitment business. They adhere to internationally accepted set of standards in the trade, which guarantees the reliability of every worker the company hires and sends to its clients abroad.
True enough, excellence has become the hallmark of Ameinri’s services. That is why they take pride in their roster of world-renowned clients who continuously put their trust and confidence in the way their work.
Their work is a reflection of professionalism and proficiency. The company employs honest, courteous and properly trained personnel to meet the demands of the trade. They make sure that they deal only with highly-reputable testing centers and competent job applicants.
But aside from catering the needs of their foreign principals, they also look after the welfare of the workers that we deploy abroad. They monitor the feedback from both parties all throughout the duration of the contract of employment. This personal touch has indeed paved the way for Ameinri to gain an enviable position in the industry.
They at AMEINRI see to it the the every employee does not only work for their clients, they also serve the welfare of their applicants. Their job doesn’t start and end with the mere recruitment and deployment of workers. They monitor the feed backs from their employers and their workers all the way thru during the duration of the contract of employment. The company efficiently works for the good and both clients and hired workers.
The company maintains its corporate integrity by undertaking necessary steps to ensure that those who are intellectually, physically and psychologically competent workers are sent abroad. Every single worker or professional that Ameinri Overseas Employment Agency Inc. deploys for overseas job goes through strict screening and evaluation process, which consist of preliminary interviews, medical examination and trade test.
As of July 19, 2022 Ameinri Overseas Employment Agency Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 13, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: AED 1,600 – 1700 (Php 24,527 – 26,060)
- Job Description:
- Supervises swimming activities at the aquatics facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan as required.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
- Supervises and assists in cleaning the pool and related facilities and equipment, assists with chlorine residual water tests and with records and charts of water tests and records of accidents, and adds chemicals to pool water as directed.
- Instructs or assists classes in fundamentals of swimming as needed.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts to ensure safe pool environment when competing programs/priorities require use of aquatic facilities.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Candidates must have 5 star Hotel experience
- Without any visible tattoos or big scar on body
- Pleasing personality, polite, good English and friendly with guests.
Principal / Employer: ATLANTIS HOTEL THE PALM DUBAI’
Principal / Employer Address: DUBAI, UAE
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3ATJjPP and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 0287321145; 87422628 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Ameinri Overseas Employment Agency Inc. is located at 861 G/F Ameinri Building Don Quijote Street cor. Espana, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad