Landbase Human Resources Company is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a company that has established an enviable record of success and achievement in the highly competitive recruitment industry. It started its operations after it obtained its license on January 24, 2000.
Organized as a manpower-recruiting firm, it aims to place qualified Filipino professionals and skilled workers to fill up the manpower needs of overseas countries. While it appears relatively young, its founders and officers have 21 years of experience in the field of manpower placements.
The key to our continuing success is an operational philosophy dedicated to providing their clients with a recruitment service for permanent or contractual staff that extends well beyond the mere process of finding suitable candidates for vacant positions. Instead, we offer a highly individual and specialized service that is characterized by professionalism, accountability and unremitting focus on results. Every staff is meticulously screened to ensure they acquire the necessary skills and qualifications supported by the training program prescribed, ultimately a rigid medical examination to keep them emotionally, psychologically and physically fit.
Their business is complex but their mission is simple. They seek to give their clients a unique competitive advantage by handling their recruitment in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. They take pride in their capacity to find the right people with the right skills at the right time. In summary, we are a recruitment service that gets results
As of July 19, 2022 Landbase Human Resources Company is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 7, 2022:
Mobile Crane Operator
- Vacancies: 45
- Salary per month: SAR 1,900 – 2,250 (Php 28,486 – 33,733)
- Job Description:
- Operating the crane under supervision.
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety.
- Performing routine maintenance.
- Carrying tools for running repairs.
- Understanding and executing the job billing process.
- Driving the crane to a worksite.
- Wearing PPT safety equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently.
- Setting up the manufacturer’s operator manual.
- Operates specialized machinery such as telescope booms, lattice booms, and hydraulic cranes.
- Calculates load capacity, determining weight of items to be moved in relation to the maximum capacity of crane based on manufacturers specifications.
- Inspects clearances, overhead lines, and other possible obstructions to ensure there are no accidents or damage to employees, buildings, loads, or equipment.
- Inspects and assesses ground conditions to ensure that the crane can be set up safely.
- Inspects cranes for defects and wear prior to operation; performs necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and company safety laws, guidelines, and best practices.
- Maintains logs and records of operation activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Conducting machine safety checks each day
- Setting up cranes and operating them
- Moving material around site according to a plan or schedule
- Monitoring crane stability and load weights
- Working with a banksman to ensure site safety
- Making minor repairs to machinery
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Keeping records of the materials you’ve moved
- Ensuring that travel routes are clear
- Working on-site, in noisy conditions.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: ARABIAN CONSOLIDATED TRADING COMPANY
Principal / Employer Address: PO BOX. NO. 11506 TAREEQ 124, JUBAIL INDUSTRIAL CITY
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3AMjuRY and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9945481; 9256497; 5211714; 09178782005 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Landbase Human Resources Company is located at Rms 303-304 Taft Office Center, 1986 Taft Avenue, Pasay, City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad