Professional manpower recruiting and consultancy firm, Caves Treasures Manpower and Construction Corporation (Caves Manpower), was granted a license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to recruit, process, and send Filipino workers anywhere in the world.
Caves Manpower is run by highly qualified recruitment consultants and professionals with decades of experience in the job markets in the Philippines, the Middle East, the United States, Australia, and Canada.
In response to the hiring needs of numerous firms with offices in the Middle East, North America, Australia, and other parts of the world, Caves Manpower pledges to deliver top-notch engineers, highly technological personnel, medical and healthcare specialists, and other professionals. About Aim To be the top full-service recruiting and consulting firm, and to become the go-to partner for multinational corporations in their hiring and manpower needs across a range of industries. The goal is to quickly and efficiently deliver to international clients the best Filipino personnel that suit their needs and hiring budget. It will also help increase Filipino employees’ access to fantastic job possibilities globally, advancing Filipinos’ abilities, capacity to adhere to international labor norms, and sense of dignity.
to strictly abide by local and foreign laws and regulations, as well as business best practices, in order to contribute to the development of the Philippine recruitment sector and the welfare of overseas Filipino workers.
Truck Mechanic (HINO/FUSO/ISUZU/VOLVO) in Australia
- Php 150,085.12-Php 187,609.18 per month
Description of the Job
- completed one year (two semesters of college or a vocational program) or have IELTS
- Maintains a vehicle’s functionality by paying attention to driver complaints, doing inspections, fixing engine problems, fixing mechanical and electrical system issues, replacing broken parts, and fixing body damage.
- with experience preferably at the same dealership
Qualification of the Job
- A minimum of five years’ worth of professional experience is needed.
- Candidates must hold an Other or related Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate.
- experience in the same field is required.
Details of the Employer
- ASM (Australian Skilled Migration)
- Principal/Employer Address
- Seymour Victoria
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.
- Placement Fee
- Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Details of the Agency
- POEA License No:
- Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Company Profile:
- July 21, 2022
Source: Work Abroad