Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
The establishment of Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. was primarily anchored of joining the Japan market in the deployment of Technical Intern Trainees and other categories of workers as well. The potential of sending workers to Japan has immensely increased over the years with the substantial number of Japanese Employers showing preference for Filipino workers. The competitiveness of the Filipinos in terms of manipulative skills competence, intelligence, flexibility and adaptability in foreign environment make them highly favored not only by Japanese Employers alone but also of other Foreign Employers.
Correspondingly, with Japan’s aging population and the abhorrence of its young citizens to remain in the countryside, necessitates the importation of foreign manpower to man its factories, farms and health facilities, which makes the prospect of sending Filipino workers to Japan a highly profitable an a very noble undertaking. With these challenges, Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. shall endeavor to sincerely commit procedures, strategies and activities that will ensure more efficient, cost-effective, and timely dispatch of Filipino workers demanded by Foreign Employers. After putting everything in place, Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. shall also attempt to scout for other lucrative labor markets in Europe, Americas, Canada and New Zealand which will give Filipinos competitive salary and benefit package and the assurance that their rights and welfare will be safeguarded.
As of July 24, 2022, Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 17, 2022:
- Vacancies: 60
- Salary per month: JPY 117,454 – 163,400 (Php 47,498 – 66,078)
- Job Description:
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Prepares, produces, and bakes breakfast pastries, breads, rolls, and some desserts.
- Develops new products for a la carte or menus on a rotating basis.
- Decorates baked goods, such as cream pies, using a pastry bag.
- Sets time and speed controls for mixing machines, or blending machines, so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
- Measures or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or whipped cream, using scales or graduated containers.
- Prepare garnishes as needed for baked goods.
- Maintains adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage and refrigeration.
- Keeps spoilage/waste to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
- Lines up baked products in mobile carts according to the needs of the particular outlet or function.
- Utilizes any and all leftovers into usable products.
- Cleans, breaks down, and puts away all baking equipment including: ovens, mixers, proofer, floors, freezer, and refrigerators.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must be a holder of valid passport
- Willing to undergo Nihongo training
Principal / Employer: Tokyo Bread Industrial Federation of Co-op
Principal / Employer Address: 9-6-202, TATEKAWA 3-CHOME, SUMIDA KU, TOKYO
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3IPcUMb and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 801-0353 or submit your application via email [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Co. is located at RM A8 (GF) and 2F Kallista Bldg., Block 1 Lot 4, BF Las Pinas City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad