EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of their parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc. (the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. started its humble beginnings in Bahrain in 1978 to answer a growing need for Filipino Engineers and other professionals in the Middle East.
Their knowledge and expertise in the search, recruitment, and placement of candidates is unique and well-founded as they are the only international recruitment consulting company in the Philippines today that also maintains offices in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and the U.S.A.
Additionally, they also operate through alliances with prestigious recruitment consulting agencies in Japan, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Europe, Africa, and the U.S.A.
Another competitive advantage that they have is their policy of visiting the country where they deploy candidates for employment to ensure that they are truly, gainfully employed and protected. Likewise, they always visit their clients in their places of operation to fully understand their real needs and provide the best advice, whenever necessary, at no extra cost.
As of June 15, 2022 EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 13, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: SGD 1,400 – 1,800 ( Php 53,513 – 68,803)
- Job Description:
- Compound and pack ingredients with minimal supervision and wastage, re-fill raw material, collect samples for QC, and pack finished goods / raw material as instructed by the Shift Leader. Other related duties include cleaning of mixed vessels and CIP
- Ensure that all unused production materials are returned to their original location and proper housekeeping are being carried out daily.
- Ensure that all necessary safety measures are taken when driving electric stacker in production area
- Report production issue such as haziness, color change, drum leaking in the process of manufacturing
- Implement the concept of GMP, philosophy of TPM as well as ISO 9000, ISO 14000 in production area
- Job Qualifications:
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Basic English proficiency is required both oral and written
- Able to withstand manual work and is hardworking
- Heavy lifting is required using appropriate equipment
- Able to work overtime when necessary
- Expected to work in a strong odour working environment
- Demonstrated time-management and multi-tasking skills
- With positive working attitude
Principal / Employer: A Leading Global Manufacturing Organization
Principal / Employer Address: Singapore
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3QnIsMA and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704 or submit your application via email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. is located at Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Source: Work Abroad