E-GMP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are essentially engaged in the recruitment and supply of Filipino Human Resources for employment overseas and they always think of themselves as an EXTENSION OF YOUR HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM! they have one of the most comprehensive variety of manpower in the business, covering all industries ranging from Healthcare, Aeronautics, Construction, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Hospitality to any semi-skilled staffing our client may require.
On top of their work system patterned under the principles of ISO, and TQM (Total Quality Management), their recruitment team are comprised of highly-motivated, highly experienced head hunters coupled with a dynamic management team who understand- in its full essence- the needs and expectations of their clients. In every undertaking they do, precision delivery of any given project is at the forefront of their goal and they are humbly proud in achieving 100% customer satisfaction in all these years which, consequently, has translated into 100% repeat business.
A healthy business attitude pays more attention in keeping existing clients happy and looks forward for a long term business relationship rather than trying to look for a new clients every now and then. At the end of the day, many are still confused with the definition of QUALITY, but for them, it basically means meeting their clients expectation, and that’s exactly what they aim to do.
As of July 08, 2022 E-GMP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 20, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: SAR 1,800 (Php 26,587)
- Job Description:
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Educate customers about our drinks, treats, and other products, and serve as a resource for people wanting to develop or improve coffee-tasting skills and knowledge.
- Prepare specialized drinks per company recipe guidelines.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of all areas, including bathrooms; follow checklists for prescribed areas.
- Address and resolve customer issues in a polite and effective manner; enlist manager or shift supervisor as necessary.
- Stock and refill inventory such as coffee cups, straws, napkins and utensils; supervise inventory levels and communicate when necessary to ensure inventory is not low or out.
- Brainstorm and design themed decor in the store as relevant for specific holidays or sales.
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least High school graduate.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Wonderful Foods Ltd. (Cosmo Cafe)
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi Arabia
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3yf04SQ and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5231893; 5237138; 09209677318 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of E-GMP International Corporation is located at 803 A, B & C, Malvar St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad