Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
Benchstone is capable of supplying skilled workers in the Medical, Construction, Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Maintenance Industries. We have branch offices located in Tacloban and Cebu, and more are expected to open in Pampanga, Iloilo and Cabanatuan. Our applicants go through pre-screening interviews to determine not just their skill level, but also their attitude and personality fit in the company.
Sending workers abroad is not just their goal. Their most important purpose is to Change fellow Filipinos lives by providing better Jobs for them. As such, they choose foreign employers who treat their workers fairly and who allow them to grow and improve as well.
As of June 10, 2022 Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 8, 2022:
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: SAR 1,500 (Php 21,004)
- Job Description:
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods such as sandwiches, pizza, soups, and salads while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Principal / Employer: Hamburgini Food Basics
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi Arabia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3MBeMZo and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 2556353; 2410362 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. is located at 2nd Floor, , 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad