Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They are located in the heart of Makati City, the commercial and financial district of the Philippines. Their office is a 5-minute walk from Greenbelt and Glorietta malls and across the street from the Makati Cinema Square.
They are a service provider of world class professionals and highly skilled workers for many of the world’s leading global companies in the fields of Healthcare, Engineering, Construction and General Labor, Oil and Gas, Hospitality (Hotel and Restaurant Management), Manufacturing, Sales, Information Technology, among others. Most of their clients are from Australia, Canada, and the Middle Eastern countries, the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Africa and members of the European Union such as Denmark, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany.
It is their commitment to provide their clients with only the best-qualified applicants for their human resource needs. These applicants have been through a rigorous selection process which include various mental aptitude exams, skill testing and psychological evaluation so that their clients are guaranteed to hire only world-class employees.
Their staff consists of young professionals who are competitive, creative, mature and dynamic team players guided by one mission – to provide meaningful employment to Filipino workers. Their employees are trained in a corporate recruitment environment where they can enhance and strengthen their skills and meet new challenges ahead. They enjoy attractive compensation packages and incentives which put them on a clear path towards becoming globally competitive executives. Whether they are experienced or new in the global job market, they are always looking for energetic, motivated people who want to do their best and make a difference.
As of July 12, 2022 Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 16, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: SAR 1,500 -1,501 (Php 22,304 – 22,319)
- Job Description:
- Clean and supply designated facility areas.
- Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
- Perform and track routine inspection.
- Perform and track maintenance activities.
- Notify management in case there is a need for repair and interventions.
- Make adjustments and perform minor repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Can work longer hours with pay and can work under pressure.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Saudi German
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi Arabia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3nLLflE and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 815-1077 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is located at Units 701&702, 7/F, Alexander House, Condominium, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad