21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
It has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st Century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, its propelling power.
As of June 1, 2022 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 18, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per hour: 27 – 28 (Php 923 – 958)
- Job Description:
- Cutting, grinding and preparing meats for sale. Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring. Displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products. Keeping records, budgets, and inventory
- Performing quality inspections on meats and other products. Negotiating and confirming orders with suppliers. Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must have valid passport and Driver License 1&2 restriction
- Must have 3 years experience in a company as Butcher. Not qualified if the experience is in the Markets and in Slaughterhouse only.
- For local experience needs SSS and Pag-ibig contribution under the company. And for abroad experience must be the visa use is also a Butcher and the COE is Botcher position also.
Principal / Employer: WORKING INTERNATIONAL (TAYLOR PRESTON)
Principal / Employer Address: NEW ZEALAND
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3zCBy0f and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4121311; 4144399; 4101234 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc, Inc.is located at JR Building, 1520 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad