Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
PMA has over 14 years of experience and is a major force in the Manpower Placement Industry. It has consistently been among the top of the over 1,400 Recruitment Agencies in the Philippines, consistently been among the tope 50 over the past six years and a proof of its outstanding performance in the field of manpower deployment.
PMA was organized on October 15, 1998 under the umbrella of PTJGC as a Land-based recruitment firm to recruit, process and deploy Filipinos abroad. PMA, a licensed recruitment agency by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, is managed and manned by the industry’s most dynamic and competent managers and staff committed to the value of integrity, credibility and efficiency in service. Guided by the principles of HARDWORK, DEDICATION and INTEGRITY, PTJGC guarantees delivery of service to its clientele / principals’ optimum satisfaction.
PMA pleases the principals / employers by providing them only with the best Filipino workers. Only those who will pass the PMA standards are presented to employers. With extensive bank of reserves, PMA could quickly satisfy all labor categories that will fit the needs of the principals.
As of May 6, 2022 Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until June 3, 2022:
Quality Control Supervisor
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary per month: SAR 5,000 – 10,000 ( Php 70,006 – 140,013)
- Job Description:
- Responsible for administrative management and supervision of all inspection personnel (AP Inspector/ TPI) assigned to their specified Purchase Orders
- Develop and implement Procurement Quality plans, Engineering procedures and Work Instructions to ensure that the quality of inspection services provided satisfies project specific requirements
- Issue project specific inspection assignment packages and prepares & review Quality Control Plans (QCPs) / Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) and interface with client, third party agencies, engineering, project and supplier personnel
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering (Mechanical) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: INSPECTION CONTRACTING EST
Principal / Employer Address: AL KHOBAR, SAUDI ARABIA
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3P0rTpf and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5360774; 5360775; 2441154; 5212233 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc. is located at R201,204,301&303 Estrella Condominium, 858 San Andres St, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad