Do you want to work in China as a Pre-School Teacher? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Bison Management Corporation. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description and qualifications, until February 03, 2023:
Bison Management Corporation is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a licensed, privately-owned recruitment and placement company based in Manila, Philippines. Since 1983, BMC has successfully deployed many highly-qualified Filipino professionals, skilled workers, and non-skilled workforce throughout the world – in neighboring Asian countries, the Middle East, Europe, the USA, and its territories.
Confidence in the versatility and industry of the Filipinos and the desire to uplift the lives of their families are the very foundations of their organization. Their quality assurance is borne by their appreciation of the importance of a systematic program of selection and placement of human resources allowing them to get down to the vital details of their clients’ manpower demands and letting them customize their services to each of the client’s needs.
With more than twenty years of innovative management, unwavering faith in the people, a deep sense of integrity, and solid dedication to excellence, Bison is even more committed to delivering world-class productivity and quality service to its clients.
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: CNY 6,900 – 7,000 ( Php 55,146 – 55,945 )
- Job Description:
- Using games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic educational and social skills
- Using play-based learning and hands-on teaching methods
- Teaching letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science
- Maintaining grades for the students and discussing progress with parents
- Integrating competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans
- Monitoring children’s interactions and nurturing cooperation and sharing
- Working closely with administration, staff, and other Teachers
- Encouraging creativity by organizing art and craft projects
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social, and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess student’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals
- Create a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning
- Develop and implement a suitable classroom management system.
- Establish and effect rules for acceptable behavior
- Apply and follow up on approved disciplinary interventions
- Make referrals for assistance where necessary
- Instruct children on personal hygiene practices and self-care
- Encourage cooperative social behavior through games and activities
- Observe, evaluate and record children’s social and academic progress
- Provide constructive feedback to parents, guardians, and administration
- Prepare and distribute written reports
- Plan and order classroom equipment and supplies
- Ensure equipment and facilities are clean and safe
- Collaborate with other staff members to promote the general health of the school
- Perform required administrative duties including attending staff meetings
- Uphold the school code of conduct and all school policies, rules, and procedures in a supportive and positive manner
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License ( Passed Board/Bar/Pro’l License Exam ) holder.
Principal / Employer: SHANGHAI RUICHUN INDUSTRY CO LTD.
Principal / Employer Address: Floor 1-2, No. 2-3, Line 621 Weiye Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, The People’s Republic Of China
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181624 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8964667; 758-1159 to 64 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Bison Management Corporation is located at BMH Centre, 3963 Yague St. Barangay Sta. Cruz Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad