Do you want to work in Japan as a SSW Careworker? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Jobsconnect Manpower Agency, Inc is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description and qualifications, until January 26, 2023:
Jobsconnect Manpower Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a recruitment, resourcing, and staffing agency that serves as a gateway for Filipino workers in search for successful and profitable careers overseas. Established and incorporated on July 9, 2013, JobsConnect is made up of a dynamic team of Human Resource (HR) Specialists and Managers that come from a whole slew of backgrounds and industries. To improve the conditions of Filipino migrant workers, to protect their image as best in the world, and protect their interests are the common goal of the people behind JobsConnect.
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: JPY 180,000 – 200,000 ( Php 71,594 – 79,517)
- Job Description:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must Have NC2 Caregiving Cert. TESDA or College Level Medical Related Course
- Passer of Japanese Language Exam N4 LEVEL
Principal/ Employer: TOA CARE WELFARE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Principal/ Employer Address: Japan
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3177252 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-373-4221 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Jobsconnect Manpower Agency, Inc. is located at Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines .
Source: Work Abroad