Friendly Advice for Job Seekers
Attention all Therapy Aide! Are you ready to take your career to the next level in Singapore?
Look no further! We are excited to offer you the chance to make a positive impact and soar to new heights!
Prepare to be inspired by an article that will give you the motivation and tools to succeed.
However, before you apply, carefully review the job description, qualifications, and requirements to ensure that you are the perfect fit for this incredible opportunity.
Don’t wait any longer! Begin your journey to greatness today by submitting your application.
Attention all licensed physical therapists! Are you looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills and gain valuable experience?
A reputable healthcare facility in Singapore is offering a basic salary of SGD 850, plus free food and accommodation to qualified therapy aides.
If you have a minimum of one year of patient care experience, a PRC license, and a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy, then you could be the perfect candidate for this exciting job opportunity.
Keep reading for a list of qualifications and requirements to see if you have what it takes to start your journey towards a fulfilling career in Singapore.
About MIP International Manpower Services Inc.
MIP International Manpower Services Inc. is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines that provides manpower solutions to local and international clients.
They specialize in providing skilled and professional workers for various industries, such as healthcare, construction, hospitality, engineering, and information technology.
MIP International Manpower Services Inc. is committed to the principle of partnership for human and economic development.
To achieve this end, MIP International Manpower Services Inc. has: Dedicated to enlisting an overseas employment workforce that amply addresses the specifications of our foreign principals;
Devoted its resources to providing foreign employers with complete information on Filipino overseas workers’ skills, qualifications, and training.
Striven to maintain a responsible partnership with the government to preserve the integrity of the recruitment process.
Therapy Aides play a crucial role in the healthcare industry by providing support to physical therapists and other healthcare professionals.
The job responsibilities of a Therapy Aide may include:
- Assisting patients in performing exercises and stretches as prescribed by the therapist.
- Monitoring patients’ progress and recording observations in their medical records.
- Educating patients on how to use mobility aids such as crutches, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Helping patients with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, and bathing.
- Preparing treatment areas and equipment, and maintaining a clean and organized environment.
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments and preparing patient charts.
Therapy Aides need to have strong communication skills, empathy, and patience as they work closely with patients who may be in pain or discomfort. They should also be able to follow instructions and work well in a team environment.
To qualify for the Therapy Aides positions offered by MIP International Manpower Services Inc., candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- 22 – 35 yrs old
- Graduate of BS Physical Therapist
- With PRC License
- With atleast 1 year experience in patient care
Here’s a list of the requirements you need to get the ball rolling:
- A copy of your updated resume.
- Your College Diploma to show that you have completed your Physical Therapy degree.
- Transcript of Record to show your academic performance in college.
- RLE (Related Learning Experience) documents to demonstrate your hands-on experience in patient care.
- Board Certificate to prove your eligibility to take the licensure exam.
- Board Rating with breakdown of grades to show your exam performance.
- PRC License (front and back) and make sure to sign at the back.
- Certificate of Employment (from past to present work) to show your work experience.
- A copy of your passport (whole copy with signature) for identification purposes.
- PSA Marriage Certificate (if married) for verification purposes.
- 8 passport size pictures (white background-formal attire) upon reporting in our office.
By submitting these documents, you will demonstrate your qualifications and suitability for the position and increase your chances of being considered.
Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
Hey there, let’s talk about the exciting salary package they offer for Therapy Aide.
The Agency is offering a competitive basic salary of SGD 850 ( equivalent of (Php 35,361.39) per month, plus free food and accommodation to qualified candidates.
Not only will you be compensated well for your hard work, but you’ll also have the opportunity to grow your skills and gain valuable experience in the healthcare industry.
As a Therapy Aide, you’ll play a vital role in helping patients improve their mobility, relieve pain, and regain independence after an injury or illness.
Deadline of Application
Exciting opportunities await! MPI International Manpower Services is looking for talented individuals who fit the following job requirements as Therapy Aide.
Hurry and apply now before the deadline on December 31, 2023!
Submit your requirements today and take the first step towards a promising future.
About the Principal Employer
The agency has not provided any indication.
Licensed physical therapists, take notice! An esteemed healthcare facility in Singapore is currently seeking qualified therapy aides and offering a competitive basic salary of SGD 850 per month, along with free food and accommodation.
To be eligible for this exciting job opportunity, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy, a minimum of one year of patient care experience, and a PRC license.
If you meet these qualifications, then this could be the ideal opportunity to expand your skills, gain valuable experience, and take your career to the next level.
Check out the list of qualifications and requirements below to see if you have what it takes to join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. operates through manpower pooling and ensuring that MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. will collect no fees from job applicants.
It is essential to be cautious of illegal recruiters and human traffickers who may take advantage of job seekers.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for the Healthcare Assistant position at MIP International Manpower Services, Inc., follow these instructions:
- Access the application portal by clicking on this link: https://xprt.ph/Caretakerapplicationform
- Contact the recruitment agency by phone (TEL # : (02) – 927-0848) or fax (FAX # : (02) – 927-0861) to submit your application and receive further instructions.
- You may also visit MIP International Manpower Services, Inc. at Mezz Floor & 3rd Floor, MIP Building, 28 GSIS Avenue GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City, 1116 Metro Manila, to submit your CV and be screened on the spot.
- If you have any further questions, you can reach out to the HR (Human Resources) department of MIP International Manpower Services Inc. at email@example.com
Take advantage of this chance to join a top-tier global recruitment and talent acquisition agency!
Note: The fastest way to receive feedback from the Recruitment Officers is by visiting the new head office in person.