Friendly Advice for Jobseekers
Before applying, take your job search to the next level by thoroughly reviewing the general ward nurse job positions at ASC Global Recruitment, Inc.
Understanding the job descriptions, qualifications, requirements, deadlines, and other essential details will give you a competitive advantage and show the company that you are a serious and well-prepared candidate.
Take advantage of this opportunity to stand out and secure your dream general ward nurse job. Review carefully and apply confidently with ASC Global Recruitment, Inc.
Join the ASC Global Recruitment, Inc. team as a General Ward Nurse in the United Kingdom. With 20 vacancies available and a salary of GBP 22,000.00 – 28,000.00 per year, this is an opportunity you want to take advantage of.
This job opportunity requires applicants to have at least one year of work experience and hold a professional license, obtained by passing the relevant board, bar, or professional license exam. Additionally, applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in the English language by taking either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Occupational English Test (OET).
Furthermore, this comes with an annual basic salary of PHP 1.8M (£27,055) and includes a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) and a Health and Care Visa with priority processing, allowing for fast deployment. Accommodation is also arranged and often provided for free during the first month.
Don’t miss this chance to kickstart a flourishing career in the healthcare industry. Submit your application today and begin your journey toward a thriving and rewarding future!
About ASC Global Recruitment, Inc.
ASC Global Recruitment, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
For 20 years, ASC Global Recruitment has been committed to fueling the dreams of Filipinos who are eagerly looking for better opportunities that can eventually change their lives outside the borders of the Philippines. ASC has deployed more than 13,000 talent to countries like the United Kingdom, the Middle East, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada.
ASC’s business proposition is to ensure quality above anything else. Located in two key cities in the Philippines, ASC Global Recruitment has a presence in the Makati Central Business District and in the Queen City of the South, Cebu.
As a general ward nurse, you will play a vital role in promoting and maintaining the health and wellness of individuals in the community by providing high-quality healthcare services. Your job responsibilities will involve the following:
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Assesses urgent and emergent health conditions and interprets the results of diagnostic tests and screening procedures based on assessment results.
- Diagnoses acute or chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration or life-threatening instability.
Your attention to detail and dedication to providing exceptional care will improve the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
ASC Global’s general ward nurses are crucial in delivering exceptional quality healthcare work. They are looking for individuals who are dedicated, knowledgeable, and passionate about their craft to provide outstanding service and meet the needs of their clients.
If you are motivated to deliver exceptional service, we strongly encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you’re looking to apply for the general ward nurse position at ASC Global, here are the requirements you’ll need to meet:
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Education: Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Certification: Applicants must have passed an English Language Exam: IELTS or OET.
This job opportunity comes with a comprehensive benefits package and is ideal for those who are looking to work in the healthcare industry. The benefits are as follows:
- ₱1.8M basic salary (Based on current conversion rate)
- FREE Flight ticket to the UK
- FREE First 8 weeks of accommodation
- Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)
- Immigration Skills Charge
- Health and Care Visa
- ₱22,000 Cash advance/loan
- ₱19,700 Refund of NMC Fees (Assessment & Initial Registration Fees)
- ₱13,500 Contribution towards English language test fees
- FREE UK RN handbook worth ₱675
The salary for the general ward nurse position is GBP 22,000.00 – 28,000.00 per year, equivalent to around PHP 1,465,160.64 – 1,864,444.73, or PHP 122,096.72 – 155,370.39 monthly.
Deadline of Application
Take advantage of the opportunity to jumpstart your career!
The application deadline for this general ward nurse position is approaching on June 30, 2023.
Submit your requirements today and take the first step towards a promising future.
About the Principal Employer
Join Drake Medox / Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Trust, a reputable employer in the United Kingdom.
With its address in Drake Medox – UK, this is your opportunity to work for a company that values its employees and provides them with a dynamic and supportive work environment.
This job has no placement fee, so you can easily focus on your career development and growth.
In conclusion, if you’re a general ward nurse looking for a fulfilling career, ASC Global Recruitment, Inc. has the perfect opportunity for you.
With 20 general ward nurse positions available, the company offers a competitive salary of GBP 22,000.00 – 28,000.00 annually and a comprehensive benefits package.
To qualify for this job, applicants must have at least one year of working experience and obtain a professional license by passing the appropriate board, bar, or professional license exam. Additionally, applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in the English language by taking either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Occupational English Test (OET).
With a deadline of June 30, 2023, make sure to submit your requirements and start your journey toward a successful career as a general ward nurse.
ASC Global Recruitment, Inc. is committed to providing high-quality service and finding the right career opportunities for job seekers.
So, take advantage of this opportunity and thoroughly review the general ward nurse positions before applying.
Show the company that you’re a serious and well-prepared candidate and secure your dream general ward nurse job.
ASC Global Recruitment, Inc. operates through manpower pooling and thereby will collect no fees from job applicants.
It is crucial to be watchful for those who may try to deceive or exploit job seekers, such as illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply
- Read through the job posting carefully to determine if you meet the requirements for the position.
- Submit your application through this link: https://xprt.ph/ASCrecruitmentform or through ASC Global Recruitment, Inc.’s office at 18/F Trident Tower 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Send your updated resume or curriculum vitae (CV) with complete contact information, work experience, educational background, and other relevant information the employer requires via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting your application and requirements, wait for a response from the employer. They may contact you for further information or to schedule an interview.
- If selected, you will be invited for an interview. During the interview, you will be asked about your skills and experience, and you may also be required to perform a skills test.
- If you are successful in the interview and skills test, the employer may offer you the job.
Note: The fastest way to receive feedback from recruitment officers is by visiting the head office in person.
Source: Asc Global Recruitment Inc.