Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity as a Steel Fabricator in the UK? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
This dynamic field offers a chance to use your expertise to create custom metal structures, designs and products for clients. As a Steel Fabricator in the UK, you’ll get to work with state-of-the-art machinery, welding and cutting metal, or troubleshooting and problem-solving, you’ll be in the thick of it all.
To help you get started on your journey, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to the qualifications and other important details you need to know about this exciting career path. So, if you’re ready to explore the world of Steel Fabricator in the UK and discover what it takes to succeed in this dynamic field, keep reading!
Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following job description, qualifications, and requirements until February 11, 2023:
Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is the land-based manpower, human resources services, and recruitment and talent acquisition arm of the Magsaysay Group of Companies operating with the license number POEA-069-LB-072622-R. Magsaysay Global was established when Magsaysay expanded its services to the hospitality and tourism, healthcare, oil and gas, and specialized engineering and trade industries. It provides strategic recruitment, staffing, and management services to clients in the Middle East, Asia, the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Magsaysay Global recruitment and talent acquisition manpower agency is committed to delivering end-to-end recruitment and search solutions, from sourcing, screening, and selecting competent and skilled individuals to conduct assessments and background investigation, processing of documents, and exit and entry clearances, skills and cultural training, and travel arrangements until the actual deployment of the candidate to the workplace.
Its expertise in recruitment and talent acquisition helps companies find the right candidates for skilled and senior management positions in the industries of maritime and marine support, hospitality and food service, information technology, health, and medical, engineering and trades, retail and fast-moving consumer goods, facilities and household support, and child and senior care.
Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. vision is for the global people resource organization that provides workforce and service solutions enabling their clients to succeed.
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: USD 1,000 – 2,133 (Around PHP 53,645 – 114,424.79)
- Experience of marking reference points into materials to prepare for various modifications and additions prior to welding.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment cranes to move pieces from one fabrication station to another throughout the manufacturing process would be an advantage.
- Ability to straighten parts that are bent or warped due to defects in the manufacturing processes. Experience of pre heating workpieces to make them malleable prior to shaping.
- Ability to shape, bevel and level low points along the length of structural components.
- Able to align and fit parts to specifications using proper tools, including hammers, pry bars, wedges, turnbuckles and other appropriate tool selections.
- Use of squares, levels and other measuring tools to confirm that all parts are manufactured to specifications.
- Experience of using large machines such as rollers and presses and using chains, cranes and hoists would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Finishing off the assembly using tools like grinders and polishers to smooth surfaces.
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Experience in keel block setting up and alignment. Pin bed fabrication. Laser alignment would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Must be able to read ship fabrication drawings, work to tight tolerances and have a full understanding of ship building rules & regulations.
- Updated Resume
- Copy of Passport (valid for more than 3 years)
- Copy of PEOS certificate (Register here: https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/)
- Diploma, TOR & Form 137
- Foreign Police Clearance (if available for those who worked overseas in the last 5 years)
- PSA Birth certificate
Principal / Employer: GME – Global Maritime Engineering Services Ltd.
Principal / Employer Address: Old Field Road, Bocam Park, Bridgend, CF35 5LJ
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants, please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3Rzslga and just wait for the agency to call you.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number +63 2 8526 9600 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is located at 7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH