Do you want to work in Malaysia as a Production Engineer? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Luxury and JP International Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description, and qualifications, until February 04, 2023;
Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, the manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high-caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
It is duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry and accredited with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and has been issued with the license number POEA LIC.NO: 138-LB-080615-R.
It is a firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, they assist Foreign Employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. They cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Engineering, Medical, Household Workers.
With the superb quality of services they provide with their Foreign Clients and their Filipino Applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of Foreign Employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, they have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: MYR 2,200 – 4,500 ( Php 27,805 – 56,875 )
- Job Description:
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO22000.
- To support the entire coffee/botonical processing plant (sections: roasting, extraction, separator and evaporator, spray dryer, packing, aroma recovery, caustic soda cleaning procedure, ingredients mixing procedure and work instructions).
- To assist in monitoring coffee/herbs processing facility equipment comprised of waste-water treatment plant, compressed air system, chilled water system, cooling water system and boiler system including of spend ground, filtration water system.
- To ensure good hygiene practice in manufacturing area and constantly monitor production floor according to food safety requirement.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required!
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering ( Electrical / Electronic ) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Super Food Technology
Principal / Employer Address: Johor Bahru
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181810 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 516-6820; 498-1015; 09175681044; 09999954390 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Luxury and JP International Corporation is located at Unit 4, Agoncillo Townhomes II, 1627 Agoncillo Street, Manila, Metro Manila Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad