Do you want to work in UAE as a Female Cleaner? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Golden Legacy Jobmovers Corp. (GJLC) is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description, and qualifications, until February 04, 2023;
Golden Legacy Jobmovers Corp. (GJLC) is a corporation established under Philippine laws. It was granted a license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) on January 4, 2000 to operate as a recruitment agency to service the manpower needs of international principals and employers.
GLJC is formerly known as Golden Tokyo International Entertainment Agency, Inc. During the earlier years, the company focused on the recruitment, training, and deployment of Filipino performing artists to Japan. After several years, its markets expanded to China and Hong Kong in Asia, and Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. To this day, GLJC continues to send Filipino professionals and technical, skilled, and service workers to its various clients and partners across the globe.
GLJC actively searches for migrant-friendly markets for OFWs. It has a well-designed marketing program with set activities to implement and accomplish. It has invested in human resource development by setting up JLPT Technical Education Center, Inc. a language-training institute for worker-applicants for Japan. It has embarked into an education and training program for an efficient and productive staff. It is gearing towards full automation of its systems and processes. It is working on the re-establishment of a quality management system hoping to acquire again the ISO Certification that it enjoyed years ago.
GLJC has a social and welfare advocacy program for OFWs and families. It conducts outreach activities, including relief missions, and sports activities, for children of OFWs.
Salary per month: AED 1,500 (Around Php 22,732)
- Local experience in building maintenance, and janitorial services preferred Trainable, attentive, and reliable. organized, team player Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision Values hard work and quality of work
- responsible for keeping offices, homes, hotels, or other public areas neat and organized. Their main duties include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors, dusting countertops, ceilings, and furniture, and sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens, or other public.
- A Cleaner is responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building. This can entail dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors. Ensuring restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and restocked.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment.
Principal / Employer: IDEAL CLEANLINESS COMPANY
Principal / Employer Address: Dubai-UAE
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3181918 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-714-1867 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Golden Legacy Jobmovers, Corp. is located at Suite 102 & 701, Ermita Center Building, 1350 Roxas Boulevard Ermita, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH