Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc., a licensed recruitment company is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide. They are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for their reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos.
Having lived by the highest level of integrity and social responsibility for over two decades, Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has grown into an institution in the industry of labor and overseas employment. Their solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment has consistently placed them in DOLE/POEA’s list of recruitment agencies in “Good Standing”. Moreover, the numerous competence, performance and accomplishment citations that they have been awarded with are testaments to their dedication in meeting the needs of both of their candidates and clients.
Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until January 03, 2023:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per hour : NZD 23.00 – 28.00 (Php 813 – 990)
- Job Description:
- Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs.
- They determine the tile or marble pattern layout, cut and shape the tiles to size, and expertly install flooring fixtures using hand and machine tools.
- Cutting tiles and shaping them properly.
- Forming tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools.
- Tapping tiles into place and making sure not to break or damage tiles.
- Aligning tiles and straightening them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
Principal / Employer: karen Berry
Principal / Employer Address: 16 Southwalk St. Christchurch Central Christchurch 8011
Placement fee: This job has no placement fee
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3172707 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-911-8548 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad