ABBA Personnel Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for Overseas employment.
ABBA Personnel Services obtained its license with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in June 1998. Abba has deployed workers of various categories to Saudi Arabia, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Ireland. Abba’s philosophy is based on the concept of quality and speed, which can be best achieved by people with experience in the business. The officers of Abba are imbued with know-how in their respective areas.
A staff nurse is a generalized job description of someone who works in a health care setting or facility. She/he works side by side with members of the health care team to treat and manage patients’ conditions across age groups. Staff nurses’ responsibilities are outlined by the employer. Current nursing licensure required. Associate’s Degree or BSN required. Minimum of 2 years in a healthcare environment or CNA experience required. Minimum of 3 years of direct patient care required. Current CPR certification required. clinical nurse I is a title generally given in a facility that uses a clinical ladder for nursing advancement, and is a position that requires minimal experience (clinical nurse II is someone with a years experience, and so on). I think staff nurse just means an RN with no particular qualifications/certifications.
Staff nurses assess their patients frequently and report any changes to the charge nurse. A charge nurse oversees all of the nurses in the hospital unit and is responsible for other administrative duties. A staff nurse is a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital. They are responsible for initial patient assessment, monitoring patients’ vital signs, and nurturing patients to recovery. Nursing is indeed a very lucrative career in India. It is ideal for someone who is looking to serve humanity. So, if you are passionate & like caring for people, then nursing can be a good career for you. Moreover, nursing has good international scope as well.
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. They also take on vital roles of education, assessing situations, as support. Nurses may be differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses practice in many specialties with differing levels of prescription authority. Nurses comprise the largest component of most healthcare environments; but there is evidence of international shortages of qualified nurses. Many nurses provide care within the ordering scope of physicians, and this traditional role has shaped the public image of nurses as care providers. Nurse practitioners are nurses with a graduate degree in advanced practice nursing. They are however permitted by most jurisdictions to practice independently in a variety of settings. Since the postwar period, nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials, and many of the traditional regulations and provider roles are changing.
Nurses develop a plan of care, working collaboratively with physicians, therapists, the patient, the patient’s family, and other team members that focuses on treating illness to improve quality of life. In the United Kingdom and the United States, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, diagnose health problems and prescribe the correct medications and other therapies, depending on particular state regulations. Nurses may help coordinate the patient care performed by other members of a multidisciplinary health care team such as therapists, medical practitioners, and dietitians. Nurses provide care both interdependently, for example, with physicians, and independently as nursing professionals. In addition to providing care and support, nurses educate the public, and promote health and wellness.
ABBA Personnel Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until March 03, 2023.
Staff Nurse (PAH)
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per year: GBP 24,157 – 30,000 (Around PHP 1,561,837.02 – 1,939,608)
- Salary per month: PHP 130,153.085 – 161,634
- Emergency Admission Ward (Acute Assessment Unit), Elective Surgery Ward, and Gastro Ward (teenagers with eating disorders).
- Care of the elderly ward, Medical respiratory ward, and Endocrinology ward.
- Medical, Surgical and ED nurses will be highly considered
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- IELTS / OET passer IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- No more than 6 months of work gap
- Starting salary Band 4 £26,282, adjusted to Band 5 salary £27,055 once NMC registration has been received plus 5% high-cost area supplement payment.
- 37.5 hours per week – Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- 8 weeks free accommodation (6 weeks on site with remaining towards first month’s rent if hospital accommodation is unavailable after 6 weeks)
- £500 Welcome bonus (£200 voucher on arrival) to help support resettlement costs. (Canteen voucher also issued on arrival)
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Free Wifi for 1 month £33
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Full support for all staff including the REACH Network (Race, Equality And Cultural Heritage)
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
Document Requirements to Prepare:
Here is the list of requirements you must prepare after your application was evaluated by the recruiting agency.
- IELTS/OET Result
- Valid Passport
- Updated CV
- PRC ID (back-to-back)
- Updated CBT Result (if available)
Principal / Employer: Princess Alexandra Hospital
Principal / Employer Address: Harlow, Essex
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: http://bit.ly/3wUHVt8 and just wait for the agency’s response to your application.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 6335175; 6371324 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of ABBA Personnel Services, Inc. is located at Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH