Do you want to work in Ireland as a radiographer? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
SBH Global Manpower is looking for qualified applicants with the following Introduction, Job description and qualifications, until February 01, 2023:
SBH Global Manpower is a specialist Filipino recruitment company supplying international clients with high quality, well trained Filipino workers for short and long-term employment.
They are dedicated to deliver a superior service. They achieve this by understanding their clients’ requirements and overcoming challenges to ensure the best outcomes for clients and candidates.
They’re part of a recruitment firm with over three quarters of a century of experience which is constantly ranked at the top of manpower agencies in the Philippines. They are well equipped to serve you.
They are honoured to serve their clients and be able to create life-changing opportunities for Filipinos.
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per year: EUR 42,000 – 48,000 ( Php 2,515,541 – 2,874,904 )
- Salary per month: Php 209,628 – 239,575
- Job Description:
- Adhere to professional guidelines as determined by the Irish Institute of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists/ Society of Radiographers.
- Adhere to all departmental imaging protocols.
- Competent high clinical and technical skill level.
- To maintain accurate clinical records as required.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Other or similar fields.
Principal/Employer: TTM healthcare x Alliance Medical Diagnostic Imaging Limited
Principal / Employer Address: Ballymaley Business Park, Ballymaley. Ennis, Co. Claire
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181129 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number: 8691 9503 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of SBH Global Manpower is located at 2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.