TW (Phil) International Manpower Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
TW International manpower Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until November 23, 2022:
Factory Worker (Textile)
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: TWD 25,250 (PHP 46,078)
- Job Description
- Assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring and cooking crude resources
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Engage in processing of materials such as bleaching, dyeing and processing of textiles
- Engage in production of food products such as mixing, cooking and molding of dairy products
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or molding.
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor and team leader to solve problems immediately.
- Determine cause of signal breakdown, using blueprints and schematic diagrams, electrical measuring instruments and knowledge of communication equipment.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on material.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Job Qualifications :
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Experience in Manufacturing,
Principal / Employer: SC KINGFLEX CORPORATION
Principal / Employer Address: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3157684 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-554-0661 to 61 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of TW (Phil) International Manpower Inc. is located in SUITE 201, 1945 MARIOCO BLDG., ADRIATICO ST., MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad