ABBA Personnel Services, Inc. 1s a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for Overseas employment.
ABBA Personnel Services obtained its license with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in June 1998. Abba has deployed workers of various categories to Saudi Arabia, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Ireland. Abba’s philosophy is based on the concept of quality and speed, which can be best achieved by people with experience in the business. The officers of Abba are imbued with know-how in their respective areas.
The Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions defines allied health as the segment of the health care field “that delivers services involving the identification, evaluation and prevention of diseases and disorders; dietary and nutrition services; and rehabilitation and health systems management.”
There are five million allied health care providers in the United States, who work in more than 80 different professions and represent approximately 60% of all health care providers. The number of allied health care providers is likely to grow as jobs in the health care industry will grow from 15.6 million to 19.8 million between 2010 and 2020. An increasing number of those jobs will require people with bachelor’s and graduate degrees.
Some allied health care providers work collaboratively with other providers, including physicians, nurses, dentists and pharmacists. They may play roles in evaluating and assessing a patient’s needs, keeping the physician and others informed of the patient’s progress and caring for the patient. Others work independently as specialists in exercise, nutrition, health education, speech and daily function.
The allied health professions fall into two broad categories: technicians (assistants) and therapists/technologists. Technicians are trained to perform procedures, and their education lasts less than two years. They are required to work under the supervision of technologists or therapists. Cardiovascular technicians, ophthalmic medical technicians and medical assistants are examples of careers in this category.
The educational process for therapists or technologists is more intensive and includes acquiring procedural skills. In addition, students learn to evaluate patients, diagnose conditions, develop treatment plans and understand the rationale behind various treatments in order to judge their appropriateness and potential side effects. Educational curricula teach students to evaluate patients’ responses to therapy and make appropriate decisions about continued treatment or modification of treatment plans. Anesthesiologist assistant, neurodiagnostic technologist and pathologists’ assistant are three examples of allied health careers in this category.
Hiring Allied Health Positions in UAE
- Vacancies: 1000
- Salary per month: AED 6,000.00 (Around Php 96,291.05)
- Deadline: November 9, 2022
- Senior Cardiovascular Technologist- Works to identity and solve operational problems, reduce costs, improve efficiency and continually improve overall operation of the Heart& Vascular Care Procedure Center.
- Senior Scientists – conceive, plan, design, and conduct advanced studies to support research and development
- Podiatrist – provide medical and surgical care tor people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems. Ihey diagnose illnesses, treat injuries, and perform surgery involving the lower extremities.
- Medical Dosimetrist- design an individualized plan of treatment for cancer patients who have been prescribed radiation therapy by their oncologist
- Senior Radiographer – lo report any untoward incidents involving patients, staff or equipment to the Modality Lead Radiographer or directily to the Section Lead as soon as possible and in accordance with hospital policy.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist/PEI Scanning – Processing images on the brain, thyroid, bone, heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver on the computer. Monitoring patients for unusual reactions to radioactive drugs. Keeping detailed records of the amount
- Cardiovascular Technologist/ Senior Cardiovascular Technician – include all of the objective CVT duties but are not limited to: hemodynamic monitoring, circulating and scrubbing roles during Invasive Cardiovascular, Cardiac Device Implantable
- Manager of Radiology – Counsel employees on unsatisfactory performance and work behavior. Responsible for staff retention, which includes ongoing staff monitoring and counseling employees at risk of ending their appointments.
- Supervisor Speech – Language Pathology – serves as the direct leader for the inpatient acute care or ambulatory speech language pathology team. Clinical duties may include providing cutting edge assessment and treatment of speech,
- language, feeding/s
- Manager of Cardio-Diagnostics – Directs, develops, implements, and updates internal standards, policies, procedures and protocols. Assure quality care services, staff competencies and privileges are appropriate and maintained.
- Occupational Therapist- treat disabled, or injured patients with special equipment and the therapeutic use of daily activities. They help patients improve, regain, and develop the skills needed for day to day life and work.
- Senior Audiologist- establishes goals for meeting the patient and families hearing needs by providing a full range of audiological diagnostic and rehabilitative services in a medical and retail service clinic
- Anesthesia Technologist – checks and supplies anesthesia carts and machines, checks and replaces anesthesia gas tanks, disassembles used anesthesia equipment, disinfects machines and supply carts, replaces used products and prepares
- transducers for
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Profl License(Passed Board/Bar/ Profl License Exam) holder.
- Experience with at least 100 bed capacity experience from a JCl-accredited hospitals is an advantage
Principal / Employer: Sheikh Shakbout Medical City JV Mayo Clinic (SSMC)
Principal / Employer Address: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1)
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3CLE3hU and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 6335175; 6371324 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of ABBA Personnel Services, Inc. is located at U-1102 11/F Goldlo op Towers, ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH