Power Horizon International Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Power Horizon International Resources, Inc. is a land-based overseas human resource agency registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) since 2003, and member in good standing.
Test Engineers inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle. Depending on the product, they may use different criteria to check quality, such as functionality, durability, safety and speed. What is a Test Engineer? Test Engineers inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle. Depending on the product, they may use different criteria to check quality, such as functionality, durability, safety and speed. Test engineers are responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of a product. They are involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up final test procedures. A Junior Test Engineer specializes in developing and implementing quality control tests that ensure product quality and efficiency.
As an Electrical Test Engineer, you will develop test structures and ensure efficiency and quality of electrical equipment and systems. You will also understand the needs of the projects you’re working with, troubleshoot errors, and conduct tests and examinations, among others. trainee test engineer should have in-depth knowledge about various testing types and methodologies. The candidate would be required to understand and prepare test documents. Place of employment: Navi Mumbai, India. While software engineers focus on creating software, testing engineers focus on evaluating software and applications for bugs and other issues. Some of the typical responsibilities of a software testing engineer include: Working within teams to develop software that supports business needs. The Product Test Engineer is responsible for the co-development and maintenance of all production test equipment and software. Your role is critical as it takes a candidate that understands all the stages of test development to ensure our products are built correctly and ready as a Class III bio-medical device.
Test Engineer in Malaysia
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: MYR 5,000-6,000 (Around Php 63,665.79- 76,398.95 )
- Deadline: November 4, 2022
- The incumbent is accountable for all areas that affect the quality of service and parts of the products.
- Responsible to initiate and coordinating continuous improvement programs to attain the highest level of quality.
- Track the performance of key items identified and analyze the data to ensure that quality requirements are met
- Provide timely feedback to customers and internal groups on concerns, quality issues and programs.
- Responsible to implement corrective action to prevent the recurrence of deficiencies.
- Ensure to conduct a periodic compliance audit, develop and establish a system to prevent and detect failures.
- Responsible to ensure non-conforming parts do not get out of the factory.
- To implement, enforce and maintain the company s quality system and issue a stop instruction when products/processes are tound to be non-comforming to specified requirements when deem necessary
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Profl License(Passed Board/Bar Profl License Exam) holder
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Minimum of 3 years and above Quality Assurance working experience in a semiconductor environment
- Technical and Professional Knowledge: Statistical Process Control, Knowledge of semiconductor process
- QA knowledge of FMEA, SPC, 8D, control plans, reliability
Principal / Employer: Carsem Sdn. Bhd.
Principal / Employer Address: Jalan Lapangan Terbang, P.O. Box 204, 30720 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1)
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3RMw7Bd and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For rurther intormation, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 815-1077 or submit
your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can
also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate sCreening. The office of Principalia Management &
Personnel Consultants, Inc. is located at Units 701&702, 7/F, Alexander House, Condominium, Legaspi
Village, Makati city, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH