Finest Asia Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Finest Asia Resources, Inc. (FARI) is a duly registered Philippine corporation with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and is also duly licensed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License Number POEA-074-LB-031016-R as a Land based Manpower Service Provider.
FARI is a private employment agency manned by a team of professionals. With more than three (3) decades of engagement in the manpower service provider business, FARI has recruited and deployed thousands of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) to worldwide destinations like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Fiji Island. Japan, Malaysia, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States of America.
Finest Asia Resources, Inc. provides permanent and contract employees all over the world. If clients are looking for individual candidates or a complete project team, our commitment in building strong business relationships gives us the flexibility to meet client’s short and long-term needs.
Finest Asia Resources, Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until December 17, 2022:
Waiter in Saudi Arabia
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 1,500 – 1,800 (Php 23,300 – 27,960)
- Job Description:
- Welcomes customers when they arrive at a restaurant, cafe, or other eating or drinking establishment.
- Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials.
- Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing.
- Takes customers’ orders for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them into a tablet, or memorizing them.
- Passes customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation.
- Prepares drinks and serves them to customers.
- Collects food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct and serves them to customers.
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary.
- Removes used dishes glasses and flatware from tables.
- Prepares cheques and delivers them to customers.
- Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary.
- Sets tables with dishes glasses and flatware and refills condiments.
- Maintains familiarity with menu items specials and restaurant information.
- Meets with managers and wait staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: World Restaurants Company
Principal / Employer Address: Jeddah
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3166249 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 818-0031-32 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Finest Asia Resources, Inc. is located at 7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad