1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Worker (DMW) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is committed to providing quality service, which consistently & continuously meets the requirements of its foreign principal its employees, environment, and government administration in general.
1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc. is a rising, government licensed manpower recruitment agency focused in improving people’s lives by giving career opportunities in Asia and the Middle East. Their company is based in Manila, Philippines with a growing, satisfied and contented clienteles engaged in land based jobs in which they intent to have partners and/or offices in key cities in Asia.
1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc. is committed to link the labor market and overseas job opportunities with each other by constructing capillaries of equitable, efficient, and reliable services which they are carefully designed to enhance camaraderie and promote excellent and globally competitive Filipino workmanship.
Recruiting is not a core competency of most companies, but at 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc. it’s at the very heart of what they do. They act as an extension of every recruiting department to serve a wide range of positions placed and industry verticals. Their specialization in these areas greatly increases the employee pool that employers can choose from—including both active and passive talent.
1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until December 21 , 2022
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: CAD 3,000.00 ‐ 4,000.00 ( Php 128,606 – 171,472 )
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform general and advanced repairs on automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Qualify vehicles for warranty coverage and execute warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required and if so, provide labor and time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a manner that service advisors and customers will understand
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools, special service equipment and road tests where required
- Complete reports to record potential problems, work performed and proper repair estimates Maintain a safe, organized and neat work area
- Continuously keep up to date on new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering (Mechanical); Engineering(Others); Land Transport; Others or similar fields.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs with efficiency and quality workmanship
- MUST HAVE 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DEALERSHIP INDUSTRY ONLY
Principal/Employer Address: CANADA
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3166874 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-798-4048; 02-416-1848; 0918-800-0220; 0917-851-2276 or submit your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources, Inc. is located at 33rd floor JLC Building, #8 N. Ramirez St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad PH