About DSWD NCR
The Department of Social Welfare and Development – National Capital Region (DSWD NCR) is a government agency that is dedicated to providing social protection and assistance to vulnerable and marginalized sectors in the National Capital Region (NCR) of the Philippines. With a mission to improve the quality of life of its beneficiaries, the DSWD NCR is committed to providing a wide range of social welfare services and programs, such as emergency relief and rehabilitation, healthcare, education, and livelihood support.
DSWD NCR is known for its dynamic and passionate team, making it an ideal place for job hunters who want to make a positive impact in the community. The work environment is supportive and inclusive, providing numerous opportunities for personal and career growth. The agency also prioritizes the well-being and development of its employees, offering competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as training and development programs.
Joining the DSWD NCR family is a unique opportunity to not only grow professionally but also contribute to creating a better future for all. Whether you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, or just a place where you can make a difference, the DSWD NCR is the perfect place to start. So why wait? Seize the opportunity to join the DSWD NCR and be part of its mission to create a better future for all.
DSWD NCR Vacant Positions
The Department of Social Welfare and Development – National Capital Region (DSWD NCR) is thrilled to announce the availability of 89 job vacancies for the position of Project Development Officer II with a salary grade 15 or Php 36,619 Monthly Salary.
If you are looking for a meaningful career that allows you to make a tangible difference in the lives of the less fortunate, joining the DSWD NCR family might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Project Development Officer Role
As a Project Development Officer II (City Link), the individual will be at the forefront of designing, implementing, and monitoring social welfare programs in the vibrant and dynamic environment of the National Capital Region (NCR). They will work directly with local government units, non-government organizations, and other stakeholders to identify the needs of the community and develop innovative solutions to address them.
The role will involve conducting thorough research and analysis to identify social issues and trends, enabling the officer to propose evidence-based interventions that will have a lasting impact on the lives of vulnerable individuals and families. With exceptional project management skills, they will oversee the implementation of these initiatives, ensuring efficient and effective execution.
Collaboration will be a key aspect of the Project Development Officer II (City Link)’s work. They will engage with various stakeholders, including community leaders, partner agencies, and beneficiaries, to foster partnerships and build strong networks that promote social inclusion and community empowerment. Through their efforts, they will create synergies and maximize resources to achieve sustainable outcomes for the NCR community.
Joining the DSWD family as a Project Development Officer II (City Link) offers more than just a rewarding career. The organization provides a supportive and inclusive work environment that values the well-being of its employees. They will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and opportunities for work-life balance.
- Place of Assignment: Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program
- Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
- Training: 4 hours of relevant training
- Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
- Eligibility: Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who meet the above minimum qualification standard (CSC – Prescribed) may submit the following documentary requirements to Human Resource Planning and Performance Management Section (HRPPMS), DSWD-NCR, Room 209 at 389 San Rafael Corner Legarda Streets, Sampaloc Manila or send it to the email email@example.com:
- Application Letter addressed to ATTY. MICHAEL JOSEPH J. LORICO, Acting Regional Director (Signifying the Position, Item Number, Status of Employment, and Place of Assignment you are applying for) affixed with your signature;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
- Photocopy of duly signed Individual Performance Contract Rating (IPCR) in the last rating period, (for government personnel) or its equivalent for external applicants (Performance Evaluation/ Appraisal) from the current/last employer (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/ Board of Rating and updated PRC License;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Diploma;
- Photocopy of Certificates of relevant Learning and Development/ Trainings attended;
- Photocopy of Certificate/s of previous and present Employment (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Company/ Agency Clearance (latest employer, if applicable); and
- Photocopy of Appointment and Service Record (if presently or previously employed in any government agency).
- For online submission of application, please access this link: bit.ly/FONCRrecruitmenthub and submit the scanned PDF copy of your credentials.
- For multiple applications, please submit separate application requirements for each desired positions.
- For walk-in applicants, please ensure to submit your documents with a clip fastener.
- Present original or authenticated copies of the above documentary requirements for verification during filing of application.
- All interested qualified next-in-rank employees with Permanent Status shall submit the filled-out “Next-In-Rank intent to apply form” together with their complete requirements including the latest IPCR with Very Satisfactory Rating. Non-submission of the same shall automatically waive their right to be included as candidates.
- Submission of Application beyond the deadline and with incomplete attachments will not be accepted and shall mean automatic disqualification for the position you are applying for.
The agency values inclusivity of age, gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social class, class and political affiliation. Thus, the vacant position is open to all qualified individuals and the selection of employees shall be made only according to the principle of merit and fitness.
Interested and qualified applicants who meet the above minimum qualification standard (CSC – Prescribed) may submit the following documentary requirements to Human Resource Planning and Performance Management Section (HRPPMS) on or before June 13, 2023 not later than 5:00 PM.
The Department of Social Welfare and Development National Capital Region (DSWD NCR) is a government agency in the Philippines that aims to provide social protection and welfare services to vulnerable individuals, families, and communities. They have various programs and services that cater to different sectors, such as children, youth, persons with disabilities, women, and senior citizens, among others.
In order to fulfill their mandate, the DSWD NCR is seeking individuals who share their passion for service and commitment to excellence. They offer a dynamic and passionate work environment where personal and career growth is encouraged and supported. Employees are given numerous opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge through training and other capacity-building activities.
The work culture at DSWD NCR is also known to be supportive and inclusive. They believe that diversity and inclusivity in the workplace contribute to a more productive and creative workforce. They provide equal opportunities to all employees regardless of their background or status.
Joining DSWD NCR means being a part of a mission to create a better future for all. The work they do has a positive impact on the lives of those in need and helps uplift the most marginalized and vulnerable sectors of society. Working with DSWD NCR is a fulfilling and rewarding experience that allows individuals to make a difference in the lives of others while also growing professionally and personally.