Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is the land-based manpower and human resources services arm of the Magsaysay Group of Companies operating with the license number POEA-070-LB-022818-R. Magsaysay Global was established when Magsaysay expanded its services to the hospitality and tourism, healthcare, oil and gas and specialized engineering and trade industries. It provides strategic recruitment, staffing and management services to clients in the Middle East, Asia, the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Magsaysay Global is committed to delivering end-to-end recruitment and search solutions, from sourcing, screening, and selecting competent and skilled individuals to conducting assessments and background investigation, processing of documents and exit and entry clearances, skills and cultural training, and travel arrangements until the actual deployment of the candidate to the workplace.
Its expertise in recruitment and talent acquisition helps companies find the right candidates for skilled and senior management positions for the industries of Maritime and Marine Support, Hospitality and Food Service, Information Technology, Health and Medical, Engineering and Trades, Retail and Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Facilities and Household Support, and Child and Senior Care.
With a network of offices in the Philippines, Indonesia and China and through its healthcare staffing subsidiary, Careline Services, Inc. in New York (www.carelineservices.com), Magsaysay Global is able to build a robust talent pool by integrating concepts of strategic recruitment, training and development, employee retention and family care into its overall service delivery process.
As of August 18, 2022 Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 30, 2022:
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: EUR 1,050 – 2,000 (Php 60,047 – 114,376)
- Job Description:
- Safely delivering freight at various locations, including over long distances.
- Planning the most efficient routes and delivering freight on time.
- Performing truck and trailer inspections before departure to ensure good running order.
- Inventorizing loads and documenting the condition of the freight before departure.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight, and obtaining the client’s signature on delivery.
- Securing the freight in place before departure and monitoring its safe distribution throughout the trip.
- Performing service checks on tire pressure, oil, and fluid levels, as well as minor repairs, when required.
- Logging the hours driven, rest stop durations, distances covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Reporting any delays due to road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns to management.
- Adhering to federal and state trucking rules and regulations, including mandatory rest periods, weight restrictions, and weight adjustments.
- Operates a semi-truck according to applicable state and federal transportation laws.
- Transports loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Deftly maneuvers truck and trailer into loading and unloading areas; follows loading crew signals.
- Assists with loading of or loads and unloads goods and materials, using specialized equipment when warranted; unloads empty skids and returns all equipment to designated area.
- Maintains signed invoices, shipping bills of lading, and other required paperwork; delivers documentation to shipping office or other appropriate staff when delivery route is complete.
- Facilitates routine service on trucks, which may include checking oil, water, gasoline, and air; reports maintenance malfunctions to Shipping Supervisor.
- Arranges trailers in shipping yards for optimum loading patterns.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Land Transport or similar fields.
- At least 5 years experience driving trailer container, car carrier
- He Got a License before September 1, 2009.
- With Philippine License of 1238 or CE
Principal / Employer: Nou Transport
Principal / Employer Address: Barcelona Spain
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3bO78i8 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 86289730; 85672222 ext 9781 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is located at Unit SV-1A, 7F, Times Plaza Bldg., U.N. Avenue cor. Taft, Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad