Max Support, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
With its roots from Max Support Co. Ltd. (Japan) and with the help of AMEINRI, one of the most reputable recruitment agencies in the country, Max Support Inc. (Philippines), with POEA License No. POEA-006-LB-020619-PL, has been born with the acquired dedication to help countries around the world in levelling up the strength of their workforce.
Their leaders, Max Support Co. Ltd. (Japan) and Ameinri, are firm believers that every great quality must start from the top. For a company to reach their true potential and be very competitive with anyone in their field, great leadership should be present — and that’s what we exactly have.
It was started changing the industry on March 1998 from their headquarters in Shinjuku, Tokyo. From that time up to the present, Max Support has been deeply devoted in making stronger workforces in countries around the world. With branches in different parts of Japan and in other countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, and Vietnam, Max Support Co. Ltd. (Japan) has already deployed 196,000 jobseekers. And this figure will be the guiding cross of Max Support Inc. (Philippines) in its operations in the country.
Max Support Inc. (Philippines) guarantees that their expertise will provide exclusive contacts, and handling prowess, in order to connect you to the company you desire. Choosing them is one of the best decisions you can make for your careers. They will treat your future like it’s their own and together, they can change lives.
They contract, enlist, and recruit professionals and workers, both skilled and unskilled, for overseas work. They all guide them in every stage of the process: from application to job offer. From their inception to the present day, they have continued to improve their systematic process, to enable them in consistently pairing the right personnel together.
As of August 14, 2022 Max Support Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 9, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: JPY 230,000 (Php 96,252)
- Job Description:
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
- Conduct research and studies on site
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
- Diagnose construction or machinery problems
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
- Oversee repairs and technical improvements
- Install new systems and technology
- Inspect and test material and machinery for safety
- Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment
- Supervise and direct onsite crew (e.g. technicians)
- Draft and submit reports
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians.
- Running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues.
- Ensuring on-site efficiency and safety at all times.
- Estimating costs, approving project designs, and preparing contracts.
- Analyzing data, monitoring expenditure, and drafting progress reports.
- Overseeing equipment testing, maintenance, installation, and planning.
- Mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, and evaluating environmental impact.
- Directing staff, contractors, engineers, and other on-site personnel.
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders.
- Drafting and submitting reports to superiors and other key individuals.
- Install new technology at the assigned site
- Maintain the equipment at the site
- Conduct research at the assigned site
- Assist in the preparation of a new site
- Coordinate with other employees to maintain company equipment
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering (Others) or similar fields.
- Two (2) years working experience (working experience should be related to the Engineering course)
- Licensed professional engineer
Principal / Employer: InterExim Co. Ltd. Japan
Principal / Employer Address: Ogaki-shi, Gifu-ken Japan
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3Qi2Nma and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9583939 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Max Support, Inc. is located at U-3102 31F One Corporate Center, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad