21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
It has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st Century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, its propelling power.
The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of socioeconomic growth and progress. This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play.
Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands. The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpower to support their drive. North America and Europe, whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower.
This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. was organized. To help raise that manpower requirement. To respond qualitatively to the need. It is a company meant to serve.
As of August 18, 2022 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 7, 2022:
- Vacancies: 40
- Salary per month: AED 1,500 – 3,000 (Php 22,749 – 45,499)
- Job Description:
- Greets customers and makes them feel comfortable
- Interacts with customers, offering assistance and responding to queries about products and purchases
- Provides recommendations according to customer needs or preferences
- Locates merchandise for customers and places orders, where necessary
- Introduces promotions and new products to customers
- Operates cash register and handles cash payments and credit card processing
- Handles refunds, exchanges and returns
- Documents sales by updating customer records
- Stays up to date with sales trends for better service and achievement of sales
- Alerts the management of potential security issues
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restock shelves as needed
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role
Principal / Employer: VOILE
Principal / Employer Address: Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3SDNx4D and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4121311; 4144399; 4101234 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc, Inc.is located at JR Building, 1520 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad