The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) plays a crucial role in safeguarding the interests of investors and ensuring the fairness and efficiency of the securities market. As a government agency, the SEC is responsible for registering and regulating securities offerings, enforcing federal securities laws, examining financial reports of public companies, and protecting the rights of investors. The SEC operates with the utmost integrity and impartiality, working tirelessly to promote transparency and accountability in the financial industry. With its comprehensive range of functions, the SEC is a beacon of stability and security in a rapidly changing financial landscape. If you’re looking for a meaningful and rewarding career in finance, look no further than the SEC and its mission to protect investors and promote fair, efficient markets.
As a cornerstone of the Philippine financial sector, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has a presence across the nation, with its headquarters located in the heart of Makati City. The SEC’s nine extension offices, spread across key cities including Baguio, Tarlac, Legazpi, Iloilo, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, and Zamboanga, further demonstrate the agency’s commitment to serving the needs of investors and companies from all regions of the country. Operating under the auspices of the Department of Finance, the SEC is well-positioned to carry out its mandate of protecting investors, promoting fair and efficient markets, and fostering a vibrant and sustainable financial industry in the Philippines.
SEC has job openings until Feb 06, 2023. Apply now for a career in finance regulation!
SEC Job Vacancies
- One (1) SEC Senior Accountant (SG21/ Php 73,850 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) SEC Administrative Assistant II (SG10/ Php 35,086 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Securities Examiner III (SG20/ Php 69,019 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Securities Specialist II (SG18/ Php 60,286 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Securities Examiner I (SG18/ Php 60,286 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Securities Specialist I (SG17/ Php 56,340 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) SEC Confidential Assistant III (SG13/ Php 42,982 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) SEC Accounting Specialist I (SG13/ Php 42,982 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) SEC Chief Counsel (SG23/ Php 84,551 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Officer Officer II (SG14/ Php 45,990 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) SEC Data Controller (SG12/ Php 40,169 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Securities Examiner III (SG20/ Php 69,019 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Securities Investigator (SG18/ Php 60,286 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) SEC Administrative Officer III (SG16/ Php 52,654 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) SEC Administrative Officer II (SG14/ Php 45,990 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) SEC Accounting Specialist II (SG17/ Php 56,340 Monthly Salary)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than February 06, 2023.
- Fully accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (download HERE) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (WES) (download HERE);
- Certified True Copy of duly signed and approved Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) Form from current agency for applicants for promotion/ transfer;
- Certified True Copy of Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility (CSC)/ Certificate of Board Rating (PRC)/ Certificate of Membership in the Philippine Bar, and valid professional license for positions involving practice of profession;
- Photocopy of Diploma and Transcript of Records; and
- Copies of Training Certificates as declared on the Personal Data Sheet
How to Apply
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send their application through email to:
Emilio B. Aquino - SEC Chairperson
Thru: Filbert Catalini F. Flores III - SEC Director III, HRAD
The SEC Headquarters, 7907 Makati Avenue, Salcedo Village, Barangay Bel-Air, Makati City 1209
Equal Opportunity: As the SEC practices the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP), qualified and interested persons with disabilities (PWD) members of indigenous communities and of any sexual orientation and gender identity are highly encouraged to apply.
All documents must be MERGED as one (1) PDF document and email it to the above mentioned email address to complete the application.
APPLICATION LETTERS THAT DO NOT CONTAIN SPECIFIC POSITION TITLE AND ITEM NUMBER AND THOSE WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
SEC collects from job applicants personal information, such as but not limited to, full name, birth date, birth place, sex, civil status, height, weight, blood type, Government Service Insurance System ID Number, Pag-ibig ID Number, Philhealth Number, Social Security System Number, Taxpayer Identification Number, citizenship, residential and permanent addresses, contact number, family background information, spouse’s information, father’s and mother’s names, educational background, civil service eligibility or licenses and ratings, and signature.
SEC collects, uses and/or processes personal information based on electronic and paper documents submitted by applicants.
As government agency, SEC is mandated to comply with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) regulations on recruitment, selection, appointment and other human resource actions in the civil service. The collected information are required by the CSC Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and other applicable civil service regulations.
The collected personal information will be utilized to evaluate the qualifications of the applicants
Personal and other information collected through the submitted documents are stored in a secure data facility. The SEC has adequate security safeguards to protect information from loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The documents are retained for a period of one (1) year and after such retention period, paper documents shall be shredded and the electronic files shall be completely deleted in accordance with the applicable rules of the National Archives of the Philippines Act and Data Privacy Act.
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, data subject refers to an individual whose personal information is collected and processed. SEC is duly bound to observe and respect your privacy rights, including your right to information, right to access, right to correct, right to remove, right to damages and right to data portability.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Securities and Exchange Commission! If you're a motivated job seeker with a passion for finance and regulation, now is your chance to apply. The deadline is approaching, so act fast and submit your application today. Join a team dedicated to protecting investors and maintaining fair, organized, and efficient markets. Apply now and take the next step in your career