Philore Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is is a duly government registered company. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit, process, and deploy land based Filipino Human Resources Worldwide. The company was established on February 2019.
Their company’s experienced management and staffs are professionals that are goal-oriented, and results driven. They are focused on bridging meaningful relationships that create job opportunities for job seekers, while connecting employers to qualified candidates that will create long-term value and business growth. Due to their client centric philosophy, they ensure that services are streamlined with their client’s workflow to ensure smooth recruitment, processing and deployment.
They are focused on utilizing technology to be the fastest recruitment firm to bridge meaningful relationships between employers and candidates. They ensure that their employers and candidates have the highest satisfaction levels by maintaining long-term working relationships and growth. PMC has established partnerships with training organisations, schools and medical institutions to ensure that the personnel they deploy are qualified and fit for work, producing the best candidates for their client’s job requirements, making PMC and its services globally competitive.
Philore Manpower Corporation is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until December 24, 2022:
Physical Therapy Aide
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SGD 850 (Php 35,182)
- Job Description:
- Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment, and materials, and performs procedures under the supervision of a physical therapist or physical therapy assistant.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, providing and/or assisting patient into physical therapy apparel or apertures.
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests and allaying fears.
- Helps treat patients by applying heat packs and paraffin dips, assisting patients into whirlpool, helping patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion, tracking walking time and distance, measuring mobility, and performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educates patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area, positioning equipment for therapist access, and positioning patient on equipment.
- Ensures operation of physical therapy equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains physical therapy supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Liaising between patients, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and other departments.
- Assisting patients to walk, sit, and stand, as well as transporting them via wheelchair to locations within the facility.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Aber Care Pte Ltd
Principal / Employer Address: BLK 1 Thomson Road, #04-346G Singapore 300001
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3168438 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 09171863587 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Philore Manpower Corporation is located at 3rd Floor (Left Wing) 1827 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad