Philore Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is is a duly government registered company. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit, process, and deploy land based Filipino Human Resources Worldwide. The company was established on February 2019.
Their company’s experienced management and staffs are professionals that are goal-oriented, and results driven. They are focused on bridging meaningful relationships that create job opportunities for job seekers, while connecting employers to qualified candidates that will create long-term value and business growth. Due to their client centric philosophy, they ensure that services are streamlined with their client’s workflow to ensure smooth recruitment, processing and deployment.
They are focused on utilizing technology to be the fastest recruitment firm to bridge meaningful relationships between employers and candidates. They ensure that their employers and candidates have the highest satisfaction levels by maintaining long-term working relationships and growth. PMC has established partnerships with training organisations, schools and medical institutions to ensure that the personnel they deploy are qualified and fit for work, producing the best candidates for their client’s job requirements, making PMC and its services globally competitive.
Philore Manpower Corporation is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until December 12, 2022:
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: SGD 2,200 (Php 91,749)
- Job Description:
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Collect patient health history
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions
- Supervising licensed practical and vocational nurses, nursing assistants, and nursing students
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/ College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Professional Regulation Commission certified will be preferred.
Principal / Employer: Esteem Employment Agency
Principal / Employer Address: 420 North Bridge Road, #04-37, North Bridge Centre Singapore (188727)
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3164575 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 09171863587 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Philore Manpower Corporation is located at 3rd Floor (Left Wing) 1827 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad