Philore Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is is a duly government registered company. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit, process, and deploy land based Filipino Human Resources Worldwide. The company was established on February 2019.
Their company’s experienced management and staffs are professionals that are goal-oriented, and results driven. They are focused on bridging meaningful relationships that create job opportunities for job seekers, while connecting employers to qualified candidates that will create long-term value and business growth. Due to their client centric philosophy, they ensure that services are streamlined with their client’s workflow to ensure smooth recruitment, processing and deployment.
They are focused on utilizing technology to be the fastest recruitment firm to bridge meaningful relationships between employers and candidates. They ensure that their employers and candidates have the highest satisfaction levels by maintaining long-term working relationships and growth. PMC has established partnerships with training organisations, schools and medical institutions to ensure that the personnel they deploy are qualified and fit for work, producing the best candidates for their client’s job requirements, making PMC and its services globally competitive.
As of August 12, 2022, Philore Manpower Corporation is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 3, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: SGD 2,000 – 2,500 (Php 80,353 – 100,441)
- Job Description:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Creating contact lists with potential customers’ details listed.
- Helping to form and improve a script which can be used to lead conversations with customers.
- Using communication techniques in order to improve sales and leads.
- Work towards sales targets.
- Answer questions or complaints from customers.
- Collate lists of any frequent complaints or questions from customers and pass these along to the relevant departments.
- Work with sales and product teams to stay up to date on new features of our products.
- Understanding the products and services offered by the company.
- Setting a sales target and developing a marketing strategy for the same.
- Calling existing and potential customers to update them about the recent launches.
- Updating the database with all the customer’s information.
- Ensuring the customers are satisfied by the services provided to them.
- Using a sales script to handle the customers efficiently.
- Building a strong relationship with the old and existing customers.
- Taking and processing customers’ orders in a professional manner.
- Creating monthly sales reports and presenting them to the Telesales Manager.
- Providing an excellent customer service to the custmers.
- Answering to customers’ questions in regards to products and services.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in the industry.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
- With sales account experience.
- Experience in selling insurance is a MUST.
Principal / Employer: Aber Care Pte Ltd
Principal / Employer Address: BLK 1 Thomson Road, #04-346G Singapore 300001
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3SC1mQX and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 09171863587 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Philore Manpower Corporation is located at 3rd Floor (Left Wing) 1827 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad