Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
They envision themselves to be a recruitment Corporation characterized by efficient management, well-driven and productive personnel playing a major role in the overseas employment industry. It is always equipped in providing Professional, Responsible, Industrious, Dependable and Ethical Service to all our Clients: Skilled Workers and Household Service Workers.
Ranked No. 1 in terms of deployment among the top 200 recruitment agencies in the Philippines. It has 10 branches strategically located within the country. Equipped technically and run by competent managers and staff.
They also conduct provincial recruitment and hold Job Fairs in different cities and municipalities to supplement their personal contacts in more than 1,500 municipalities all over the Philippines through the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
Lastly, it ensures that every Overseas Filipino Worker will be given a reputable, safe and healthy living environment where they can render their quality service in the country of their destination and to assure that their equal rights and protection will be properly monitored and observed in the Foreign Country.
As of August 11, 2022 Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications until September 2, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: KWD 130 – 200 (Php 23,470 – 36,107)
- Job Description:
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Welcomes customers when they arrive at a restaurant, cafe, or other eating or drinking establishment
- Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials
- Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four year undergraduate course.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- With pleasing personality, at least 5’5″ in height, No Tattoo, No Colored Hair, No Braces.
- Can speak and understand English, Hardworking, Honest, can work with minimum supervision, ability to recommend meals, side orders and deals to costumer
- Computer Literate, to maintain composure during rush hours, Possess willingness to assist kitchen staff
Principal / Employer: Bon Group Chocolate Bar
Principal / Employer Address: Salmiya, Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3zyvZy5 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4009441; 09173416727 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is located at 1712 A. Mabini cor. Alonzo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad