The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has issued a valid license to ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION as a recruitment and placement firm with License No. For its numerous clients abroad, POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply. The business takes satisfaction in having happy customers in a variety of locations, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it opened for business in 1990, ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has sent more than 50,000 workers abroad.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty skilled office personnel with experience in the recruitment sector. Another participant is ALICIA B. DEVULGADO.
ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has been granted a legitimate license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration as a hiring and placement business with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in staffing searches and manpower supply for its numerous clientele internationally. Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are just a few of the places where the company takes pride in having satisfied clients. ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has dispatched more than 50,000 people abroad since it first launched for business in 1990.
ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, the company’s president and chief executive officer, is in charge of running day-to-day business operations with the aid of 20 knowledgeable office workers with prior expertise in the recruiting industry. Added participation
ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation has been granted a license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in staffing searches and manpower supply for its numerous clientele internationally. Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are just a few of the places where the company takes pride in having satisfied clients.
The company is focused on providing clients with quality and competent service. The company believes that meeting and surpassing the needs of their clients is always the first priority and every client request deserves nothing but the company’s best effort. Extensive screening of applicants and sets of qualifying examinations are in place in the selection process. The examinations include trades and skills testing, medical examinations and psychological examinations in order to ascertain the physical and mental competency of each candidate and ensure the quality of service provided by the company.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty skilled office personnel with experience in the recruitment sector. The Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the major associations of authorized recruiting firms in the nation, also has ALICIA B. DEVULGADO as a member of the board of directors and vice president of internal affairs.
The president of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, Ms. Alicia B. Devulgado, was already quite engaged in the recruiting sector before the company was founded. She has worked as a marketing director for a number of employment companies and has gained expertise of every facet of the business. The success of the companies she worked with and the growth in the number of her clients inspired her to start her own firm. ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, which was previously known as United Placement International, was finally acquired by her once it had obtained the necessary licenses. On December 3, 1990, it was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company’s main goal is to give customers excellent, professional service. Every client request merits the organization’s best effort, according to the company, and satisfying and exceeding those needs is always their first focus. The selection procedure includes extensive applicant screening and many qualifying exams. The tests include tests of trades and talents, medical exams, and psychological evaluations to determine each candidate’s physical and mental competency and guarantee the caliber of the company’s services.
Staff Nurse w/o Orthopedic Unit in USA
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: Php 277,967.50- Php 305,637.75
- Job Description:
- with communication abilities that are ordinary or above average
- able to meet the requirements of the review program
- 100% focused on the review and exam
- One or more years of working experience are necessary.
- Applicants must be professors! Licensed professional (passed Board/Bar/Prof! License Exam).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate
- hospital encounter
- working in a secondary or tertiary hospital with a minimum of 100 beds; if you are employed by a JCIA facility abroad, less than 150 beds are permitted (With a minimum of 100-bed capacity)
- Experience as a regular staff nurse for at least six months Interpersonal
- Complete dedication
- PRC Permit (should not expire within 6 months)
- Council Certification
- Board Score
- BSN diploma degree (In English)
- transcript of documents with an RLE summary
- passport replica (signed, should not expire within 6 months)
- H.S. diploma
- Birth Registration (photocopy)
- NBI clearance (for immigration to the US, travel abroad, and/or travel within the US)
- Occupational Certificate (current)
- Free IELTS and the NCLEX (review and fees)
- sponsorship for certification credentials:
- US licenses and Visa Screen
- Sponsorship of an Immigrant Visa in Full
- US preparation that is sponsored and covers all training and health needs
- Positioning options
- Dedicated Flight to the US
- Processing that is dependent-free
- Job Safety
- Blue Card
- Benefits and help for apartments and furniture
- Upon arrival, a present bundle of welcome
- Insurance for malpractice and health
- Different incentives and Incentive Programs
Principal/Employer: Shearwater Health Inc. – USA
Principal / Employer Address: Nashville, USA
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3Jpio0y and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8434757; 8876041; 09189540700; 09176204709 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation is located at GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro, Makati Metro Manila, Philippines.
Deadline: August 13, 2022
Source: Work Abroad