The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has issued a valid license to ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation as a recruitment and placement agency with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply for its various clients abroad. The business takes pride in having satisfied clientele in a variety of locations, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it started business in 1990, ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation has sent more than 50,000 workers abroad.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty professional office staff with experience in the recruitment sector. In addition to serving as Vice President of Internal Affairs for the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the major organizations of authorized recruiting firms in the nation, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO is also a member of the board of directors.
Providing clients with high-caliber, knowledgeable service is the company’s main priority. Every client request deserves nothing but the the company’s best effort, according to the company, which always places a top priority on meeting and exceeding client needs. There is a thorough screening of applicants as well as various qualifying exams in the selection process. In order to determine each candidate’s physical and mental competency and to guarantee the caliber of the services the company offers, the examinations also include trade and skills testing, medical exams, and psychological assessments.
The president of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, Ms. Alicia B. Devulgado, was already quite engaged in the recruiting industry before the company was founded. She has worked as a marketing director for a number of recruitment agencies, which allows her to gain expertise of every facet of the industry. The success of the companies she worked with and the growth in the number of her clients inspired her to start her own firm. ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, which was previously known as United Placement International, was finally acquired by her once it had obtained the necessary licenses. On December 3, 1990, it was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Staff Nurse w/o NCLEX PACU or Recovery Room in USA
Salary Per Month
Php 277,967.50- Php 305,637.75
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Must possess average or above communication skills
- Can cope up with the demands of the review program
- Committed 100% with the review and exam
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License holder (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Hospital Experience
- Working in a Secondary or Tertiary Hospital with at least 100 beds
- If JCIA hospital abroad — less than one fifty is acceptable (With a minimum of 100-bed capacity)
- At least 6 months experience as a regular staff nurse
- Requirements: PRC License (should not expire within 6 months), Board Certificate, Board Rating, BSN degree diploma (In English), Transcript of records with summary of RLE, Passport copy (signed, should not expire within 6 months), HS diploma, Birth Certificate (photocopy), NBI Clearance (for travel to the US/For Immigration/Travel Abroad), Employment Certificate (current)
- Benefits: Free NCLEX and IELTS (review and amounts), Certification credential sponsorship: Visa Screen and US Licenses, Full Sponsorship of Immigrant Visa, Sponsored US preparation that covers all trainings and medical requirements, Placement options, Sponsored Airfare to the US, Free Dependent Processing, Job Security, Green Card, Apartment and furniture benefits and assistance, Welcome gift package upon arrival, Health and Malpractice Insurance, Incentive Programs and Various rewards.
Principal/Employer: Shearwater Health Inc. – USA
Principal / Employer Address: Nashville, USA
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3SoJn0s and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8434757; 8876041; 09189540700; 09176204709 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation is located at GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro, Makati Metro Manila, Philippines.
Deadline: August 13, 2022
Source: Work Abroad