The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has issued a valid license to ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation as a recruitment and placement firm with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply for its various clients abroad. The business takes pride in having satisfied clientele in a variety of locations, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it started business in 1990, ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation has sent more than 50,000 workers abroad.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty professional office staff that are well-versed in the recruitment industry. Another participant is ALICIA B. DEVULGADO. In addition to serving as Vice President of Internal Affairs for the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the major organizations of authorized recruiting firms in the nation, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO is also a member of the board of directors.
Providing clients with high-caliber, knowledgeable service is the company’s main priority. Every client request deserves nothing but the the company’s best effort, according to the company, which always places a top priority on meeting and exceeding client needs. There is a thorough screening of applicants as well as various qualifying exams in the selection process. In order to determine each candidate’s physical and mental competency and to guarantee the caliber of the services the company offers, the examinations also include trade and skills testing, medical exams, and psychological assessments.
The president of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, Ms. Alicia B. Devulgado, was already quite engaged in the recruiting industry before the company was founded. She has worked as a marketing director for a number recruitment agencies, which allows her to gain expertise of every facet of the industry. The success of the companies she worked with and the growth in the number of her clients inspired her to start her own firm. ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, which was previously known as United Placement International, was finally acquired by her once it had obtained the necessary licenses. On December 3, 1990, it was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Salary Per Day
Php 12,021.72-Php 13,572.91
- An essential member of the drilling crew and helps with every task they perform.
- Will be employed in the derrick during tripping operations and the running of casing.
- In-charge of keeping the drilling fluid and drilling apparatus functioning as instructed while drilling ahead.
- Must be able to follow the proper working procedures necessary to complete the drilling program in addition to being able to safely conduct manual skills in a highly-competent team environment.
- Identify and fix mud system equipment issues.
- Mix the mud according to the requirements.
- Keep a record of the mud’s characteristics in accordance with business policy or as instructed by the client and the mud engineer.
- Keep mud equipment technical manuals up to date.
- Keep up relevant elements of the daily drilling report.
- At the end of each tour, include a report on mud product use in the daily drilling report.
- Assist in the monitoring and instruction of subordinates in HSEA Company Policy, Procedures, and Practices by Mud Engineer/OCR.
- Encourage subordinates to practice safety and safe working procedures and to report any unsafe behaviors or conditions to the tour guide or driller.
- Pursue education and training for professional advancement.
- Use safety operating procedures when handling tools and equipment.
- Well-versed on rig emergency protocols and signals.
- Attend meetings and safety drills for the drilling department.
- Take part in company safety meetings, fire and BOP exercises, and training programs for height safety.
- Maintain the personal fall protection harness for height-related tasks.
- Have a working understanding of fundamental knots, splices, managing wire line slings, and general rigging procedures.
- 2 years or more of professional experience is necessary.
- A Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate in Engineering (Petroleum, Oil, or Gas) or a related discipline is required of candidates.
- Two years at least in the drilling industry (Preferred)
- Minimum of one year working as a floorman (Preferred)
- Oil and gas Drilling Certificate II
- Certificate III in Oil/Gas Drilling
- Reports from Competent Persons (CPR)
- Breathing apparatus, front end loader certification, senior first aid, and training in confined spaces:
- Working at Heights; 4×4 Operate Vehicles in the Field; DCGI;
- Technical knowledge: safely practice manual dexterity,
- Capable of carrying out the proper working techniques necessary to complete the drilling program;
- Must be capable of keeping the mud pumps and reliable control equipment in working order.
- Inspection, care, and storage of slings; Rig Pass Induction; Incident Recording and Investigation; intense observation
- First-level supervisors are required to understand and carry out their duties in relation to fire awareness, driver commitment and awareness, eye injury prevention, fair culture, and hand awareness.
- Heat Stress, Manual Handling, Hazard Recognition Program/JSA, BBS Workshop: Permit to Work Holder Rev. 3, Hearing Conservation and Awareness
- Must be able to perform safely and expertly as a drilling team member.
- Able to operate and maintain specialized equipment mechanically.
Principal/Employer: FOCUS Offshore Services
Principal / Employer Address: Subiaco, Australia
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3oBkIIg and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8434757; 8876041; 09189540700; 09176204709 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation is located at GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro, Makati Metro Manila, Philippines.
Deadline: August 17, 2022
Source: Work Abroad