Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 03, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 24,2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: QAR 1,800 – 2,500 (Php 27,622 – 38,364)
- Job Description:
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant.
- Help customers to settle down and also take their orders.
- Process customers’ orders and generate their bills.
- Provide answers to queries presented by clients regarding services and offers made available by the restaurant.
- Clean all tables after clients have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of clients.
- Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance to the orders of such clients.
- Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is required.
- Maintain chart of all available deals and products periodically and refresh such chart on daily basis.
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods such as sandwiches, pizza, soups, and salads while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as ice cream dispensers, blenders, and espresso machines to create customized hot and cold beverages to customers’ preferences.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
Principal / Employer: Alfursan Service Will
Principal / Employer Address: Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3BnPj3y and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5266504; 5265928; 5361743; 09291138357; 09956440600; 933-318-9669 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is located at Room 700-702 L & S Building 1414 Roxas Blvd. Ermita, Manila
Source: Work Abroad