Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment
Established in the 2003; Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a progressive manpower agency headquartered in Manila, Philippines. Branches: Manila, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro
Reliability & passion within the recruitment industry, our overseas clients benefit from our partnership. With perseverance & hard work, L&H becomes better delivering quality Filipino candidates needed.
It offers effective methods for searching, recruiting and screening candidates according to our client’s specific needs and requirements. The candidates have to undergo a very thorough screening process before they are referred to our clients for final screening and acceptance. Constant communication with our clients is the key to ensuring that the best candidates are hired for the jobs.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency offers permanent placements where candidates are directly recruited by our clients. We ensure that the best talent is sent and that all travel and foreign government procedures and pre-deployment arrangements are met.
It understands that each client is unique and has special needs. Because of our flexibility, we can come up with an arrangement that incorporates the various aspects of our different services. This, in turn, allows us to customize our services to better respond to our client’s particular requirements.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency maintains a data bank that consists of pools of qualified applicants who are ready for deployment in various categories. These categories include engineering and project management, site management and administration, field and site engineers, highly skilled construction workers, industrial personnel, office personnel, health care workers, hotel, restaurant and fast-food personnel, general services and production staff.
As of July 29, 2022 Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 5, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: QAR 3,000 – 3,300 (Php 45,886 – 50,475)
- Job Description:
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers’ leftover food upon request.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
- Take orders from head chefs about regular order preparation and daily specials.
- Prepare ingredients such as meats and vegetables that need to be used for food preparation purposes.
- Make the availability of fresh ingredients possible on a daily basis.
- Cut, slice and puree vegetables and fruits and store them properly.
- Rotate food items in cold storage and trash any expired items.
- Assist the head chef in cooking items from the menu by following standard recipes.
- Place prepared dishes and platters on trays to make them ready for serving.
- Arrange for ovens and cooking ranges to be set at proper heat levels.
- Organize uncooked food in dishes and place them in ovens or cookers for preparation purposes.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Facilities Management & Maintenance Company
Principal / Employer Address: Doha Qatar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3S1KYJb and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 5595904; 09175278520; 09996689783 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is located at 102A, 104&105, Pearl of the Orient Tower, 1240 Roxa Boulevard, Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad