A & C International Resources Inc is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It provides industry-leading results, regardless of the size of your company or the project. They know where to locate key people qualified to serve your company.
Their office maintain an established database from 1) do skills headhunting, 2) contact referrals, 3) advertising media and social networking; 4) online application tracking, 5) overseas application. They will find the candidates for you. Their office conduct virtual and actual interview to qualify candidates for final interview with the Employer.
It presents only candidates whose qualifications and skills you need and those that closely match the position. They ensure candidates are qualified with the proper references. Their office also assists in scheduling and monitoring the interview process and prepares the final recruitment report. Phone interview, videoconferencing and web cam are additional value added service they provide to save time traveling to interview locations.
Some of their major clients are: Najran Cement Company KSA, Alabniah Precast Concrete Buildings Factory KSA, Electra AbuDhabi LLC UAE, Hadi Clinic Company Kuwait, Bonne International Ltd Russia, Lama Desert Tourism & Cargo LLC UAE among others.
As of July 28, 2022 is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 17, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: KWD 150 – 200 (Php 27,392 – 36,523)
- Job Description:
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Keeping proper care records and reporting changes to nursing team
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities
- Following patient care plan
- Communicating with families, co-workers and supervisors regarding care
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: HADI CLINIC/HADI HOSPITAL
Principal / Employer Address: Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3PzswpG and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5214992; 5168993; 0995-7235804; 0967-6450486 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of A & C International Resources Inc is located at Rm 303 3F San Luis Terraces 638 T M Kalaw St. Ermita, Manila.
Source: Work Abroad