A & C International Resources Inc is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It provides industry-leading results, regardless of the size of your company or the project. They know where to locate key people qualified to serve your company.
Their office maintain an established database from 1) do skills headhunting, 2) contact referrals, 3) advertising media and social networking; 4) online application tracking, 5) overseas application. They will find the candidates for you. Their office conduct virtual and actual interview to qualify candidates for final interview with the Employer.
It presents only candidates whose qualifications and skills you need and those that closely match the position. They ensure candidates are qualified with the proper references. Their office also assists in scheduling and monitoring the interview process and prepares the final recruitment report. Phone interview, videoconferencing and web cam are additional value added service they provide to save time traveling to interview locations.
Some of their major clients are: Najran Cement Company KSA, Alabniah Precast Concrete Buildings Factory KSA, Electra AbuDhabi LLC UAE, Hadi Clinic Company Kuwait, Bonne International Ltd Russia, Lama Desert Tourism & Cargo LLC UAE among others.
As of July 27, 2022 is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 17, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: KWD 150 – 175 (Php 27,392 – 31,958)
- Job Description:
- Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after dismissal of patients.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Distributes laundered articles and linens.
- Replaces soiled drapes and cubicle curtains.
- Mix appropriate quantities of cleaning liquids and chemicals in accordance with state safety regulations
- Dust, mop, and sweep patients’ rooms, nurses and surgical units, and administrative offices
- Make beds using clean and disinfected linen and replenish supplies such as towels, blankets, soaps, and shampoos
- Clean and disinfect patients’ bathrooms and public restrooms
- Clean mirrors and windows along with polishing fittings and fixtures
- Collect dirty laundry from patients’ rooms and deliver them to washing areas
- Distribute clean linen and hospital / surgical gowns to appropriate floors
- Take and address patients’ complaints regarding housekeeping services
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure proper compaction of surgical waste according to hospital policies
- Create and maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Inform housekeeping supervisor of any cleaning equipment that may need repair or replacement
- Inform housekeeping supervisor about any building hazard and assist in addressing it
- Maintain a clean and organized storage area for cleaning equipment and supplies
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or with hand trucks.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets or meetings.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least highschool graduate
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: HADI CLINIC/HADI HOSPITAL
Principal / Employer Address: Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3z6ZB5m and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5214992; 5168993; 0995-7235804; 0967-6450486 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of A & C International Resources Inc is located at Rm 303 3F San Luis Terraces 638 T M Kalaw St. Ermita, Manila.
Source: Work Abroad