One of the largest and most recognized providers of Filipino labor abroad is Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation. More than 75,000 Filipino workers have been hired by OMANFIL since 1978 in the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and more than 50 other nations around the world.
The honesty, effectiveness, and professionalism of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is something of which the company is very proud. One of the very few organizations in the Philippines, OMANFIL completely abides by ALL of the POEA’s laws and regulations, including the fees it charges prospective employees. Only the local fees authorized by the POEA are charged to OMANFIL recruits.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and best-known employers of Filipino workers abroad. Since its founding in 1978, OMANFIL has employed more than 75,000 Filipino workers in the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and more than 50 other countries.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation places a strong emphasis on the thorough screening and training of its recruits in order to reassure clients that OMANFIL recruits are the most qualified, best trained, and most experienced employees currently available in the Philippines. Additionally, OMANFIL promotes and upholds the value of timely deployment, ensuring that employees are deployed in accordance with the schedule established with its clients.
Their labor force consists of a variety of individuals, including general laborers like hotel personnel, factory workers, and construction workers, as well as professionals like engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers, and industrial technicians. Our business management approach at Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is straightforward. This strives to instill a high awareness of quality in our organizational culture to benefit everyone doing business with us through our use of the ISO principles.
Their labor force is made up of a range of people, including professionals like engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers, and industrial technicians as well as general laborers like hotel staff, factory employees, and construction workers. At Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation, our method of business management is simple. Through the application of the ISO principles, this aims to instill a strong sense of quality in our organizational culture for the benefit of everyone doing business with us.
Quality project delivery has been prioritized in every endeavor we undertake. We are more convinced than ever that we can continue to provide our clients with better services thanks to the recent integration of ISO 9001:2008 criteria into the training programs for our personnel. No amount of quality certifications, in our opinion, can ever fully Our management’s dedication to providing high-quality service to our clients has been essential to our business’s development throughout the years.
M365/O365 Customer Service and Technical Support in Canada
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: Php 112,967.39-Php 134,691.89
- Job Description:
- Perform general and sophisticated repairs on automobile systems, such as the engine, gearbox, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, and air conditioning, as well as diagnose the cause of any failures.
- certify automobiles for warranty coverage and carry out warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer requirements
- Vehicles should be inspected to see whether any extra safety or service work is needed, and if so, labor and time estimates should be provided.
- Clearly communicate mechanical diagnoses and necessary repairs to service advisors and consumers.
- Test systems and components using diagnostic tools, specialized equipment, and, if necessary, road tests.
- Maintain a secure, well-organized, and tidy work area by filling up reports to document potential issues, work done, and accurate repair estimates
- Maintain a constant awareness of new technical developments in order to be informed about
- A minimum of five years’ worth of professional experience is needed.
- Candidates must hold an Other or related Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate.
- TRULASER machine expertise is required (TRUMF & AMADA)
Principal/Employer Address: CANADA
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3PvcBc7 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8211650-55; 8222141-45; 0999-9935130; 0917-8651505or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is located at Rodeo Bldg., 802 Km. 18 West Service Road South Super Hiway, Paranaque City
Deadline: August 13, 2022
Source: Work Abroad