The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)-licensed 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a land-based recruitment firm that specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled employees for employment abroad.
In order to consistently and continually meet the needs of its foreign principal, its employees, the environment, and government administration in general, 1ST Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is dedicated to offering quality services.
A growing, government-licensed staffing firm, 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc., is committed to enhancing people’s lives by providing job possibilities in Asia and the Middle East. Our company is situated in Manila, the Philippines, and we aim to have partners and/or offices in important Asian cities. We have a growing, happy, and fulfilled clientele working in land-based jobs.
By building networks of fair, effective, and dependable services that were thoughtfully created to foster camaraderie and promote excellent and globally competitive Filipino craftsmanship, 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc. is committed to connecting the labor market and overseas job opportunities with one another.
Most businesses do not consider recruiting to be a core skill, but at 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc., it is the foundation of all we do. We service a wide range of roles placed and industry verticals as an extension of your recruiting department. Because of our expertise in these fields, you get access to a larger pool of candidates, including both active and passive talent.
The purpose of 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources is to find, evaluate, and administratively manage the most competent individuals for both your long-term and short-term projects. It works as a virtual extension of your human resources department. You preserve the freedom necessary to react to your changing business conditions while gaining rapid access to quality, pre-screened people that will have an immediate impact on your organization.
It pays to have an on-site workforce partner if you have a significant volume of temporary workers. The First Dynamic Personnel Resources offers a strategic framework for locating people, reducing risk, and coming up with creative solutions to help you achieve your company objectives. By utilizing our staffing solution, you may engage with a partner that will oversee all facets of your contingent workforce, including other staffing contractors, allowing you to concentrate on what’s most important: your core company.
A land-based recruitment agency with licenses from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers for employment abroad. 1ST Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is committed to providing excellent services in order to constantly and continuously meet the needs of its foreign principal, its employees, the environment, and government administration in general.
Finding, assessing, and administratively managing the most qualified people for both your long-term and short-term initiatives is the goal of 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources. It functions as a fictitious extension of your human resources office. By having quick access to qualified, previously screened candidates who will have an immediate impact on your organization, you may continue to exercise the freedom required to respond to your shifting business conditions.
If you hire a sizable number of temporary workers, it is beneficial to have a workforce partner on-site. To assist you in achieving your business goals, The First Dynamic Personnel Resources provides a strategic framework for finding people, lowering risk, and coming up with original solutions.
Auto Mechanic/Technician in Canada
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: Php 130,346.99-Php 173,795.99
- Job Description:
- Perform general and sophisticated repairs on automobile systems, such as the engine, gearbox, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, and air conditioning, as well as diagnose the cause of any failures.
- certify automobiles for warranty coverage and carry out warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer requirements
- Vehicles should be inspected to see whether any extra safety or service work is needed, and if so, labor and time estimates should be provided.
- Clearly communicate mechanical diagnoses and necessary repairs to service advisors and consumers.
- Test systems and components using diagnostic tools, specialized equipment, and, if necessary, road tests.
- Complete documentation to document work accomplished, anticipated issues, and accurate repair estimates
- Keep your workspace tidy, organized, and safe.
- Maintain a constant awareness of new technical developments in order to be informed about
- A minimum of five years’ worth of professional experience is needed.
- A Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Land Transport, Others, or a related discipline is required of candidates.
- Maintain and repair vehicles effectively and with high-caliber work.
Principal/Employer Address: CANADA
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3yN7Gfv and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-798-4048; 02-416-1848; 0918-800-0220; 0917-851-2276 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 1st Dynamic Personnel Resource Inc., is located at 33rd floor JLC Building, #8 N. Ramirez St. Brgy.
Deadline: August 13, 2022
Source: Work Abroad