The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has issued a valid license to ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION as a recruitment and placement firm with License No. For its numerous clients abroad, POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply. The business takes satisfaction in having happy customers in a variety of locations, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it opened for business in 1990, ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has sent more than 50,000 workers abroad.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty skilled office personnel with experience in the recruitment sector. Another participant is ALICIA B. DEVULGADO.
ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation has been granted a license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in staffing searches and manpower supply for its numerous clientele internationally. Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are just a few of the places where the company takes pride in having satisfied clients.
The company is focused on providing clients with quality and competent service. The company believes that meeting and surpassing the needs of their clients is always the first priority and every client request deserves nothing but the company’s best effort. Extensive screening of applicants and sets of qualifying examinations are in place in the selection process. The examinations include trades and skills testing, medical examinations and psychological examinations in order to ascertain the physical and mental competency of each candidate and ensure the quality of service provided by the company.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty skilled office personnel with experience in the recruitment sector. The Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the major associations of authorized recruiting firms in the nation, also has ALICIA B. DEVULGADO as a member of the board of directors and vice president of internal affairs.
The president of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, Ms. Alicia B. Devulgado, was already quite engaged in the recruiting sector before the company was founded. She has worked as a marketing director for a number of employment companies and has gained expertise of every facet of the business. The success of the companies she worked with and the growth in the number of her clients inspired her to start her own firm. ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation, which was previously known as United Placement International, was finally acquired by her once it had obtained the necessary licenses. On December 3, 1990, it was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Rig Front End Loader Driver in Australia
- Vacancies: 12
- Salary per day: Php 10,718.26
- Job Description:
- The Driller is in charge of the rig floor team, which includes the Front End Loader Driver.
- This team physically carries out all typical drilling operations and is constantly engaged in service business activities as well.
- To be able to understand the numerous processes needed to carry out the drilling program, it is essential to be able to safely perform manual skills in a highly trained team setting.
- These steps entail drilling the well, running casing strings, handling risers and BOP stacks, and operating and maintaining the surface mud treatment machinery.
- On the rig site, the Front End Loader driver is in charge of operating the Front End load.
- Ability to operate a front end loader; Ability to follow speed limits and drive in accordance with site conditions; Ability to do basic maintenance on a front end loader or help a mechanic;
- Keep a safe working distance from other plant machinery; check the route before you drive;
- Knowing signals and safe operating procedures for operating a man riding basket; Being able to communicate intentions to the rig crew; Being familiar with lock-out and tagging procedures for equipment maintenance
- Know the permit-to-work system, take part in all safety briefings, exercises, and training programs, and be well-versed in the control procedures outlined for front-end loader drivers.
Principal/Employer: FOCUS Offshore Services
Principal / Employer Address: Subiaco, Australia
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3v7lgcy and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8434757; 8876041; 09189540700; 09176204709 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation is located at GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro, Makati Metro Manila, Philippines.
Deadline: August 18, 2022
Source: Work Abroad